GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by yangly18

1. yangly18

NOTICE! stolen GTI

My MK6 gti was stolen this morning from Hampton inn in Shelton, CT. If anyone sees it please let police know. It has been officially marked as stolen. Heres the link to my page http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1252509#post1252509
  2. yangly18

central/western mass meet

Hi guys, I'm new to the area as far as car scene goes...just wondering if anyone in the area wants to have a meetup sometime, maybe a highway cruise and eat somewhere or something...I'm so bored right now. I own a '12 gti 2door, here is the link to my...
  3. yangly18

mk6 daily driver

Bought my GTI in december 2011, here's what I've done to it: For the Looks: Headlight/Tail light swap Tinted windows stickers.... red interior lights blacked out VW symbols yellow fogs w/tinted cover blacked out reflectors front&back Motegi wheels 2 12" subs in the back w/1200W amp Vent boost...
  4. yangly18

intercooler descision

I want to get the APR intercooler, because I have heard great things, but it's a bit much compared to other aftermarket intercoolers....has anyone else tried a different intercooler that is a lower price and delivers close to the same performance? I'm sure is is a topic that is beat alot, but...
  5. yangly18

short shifter

I accidentally got the wrong short shifter for my GTI, I got the golf R one instead. Bought it from APR, tryin to sell it now. Brand new still in the box, will part with it for $200, send me a PM and I'll get you my paypal info. http://www.goapr.com/products/short_shifter_vwr_vaga5.html...
  6. yangly18

Check engine light

I just recently installed the APR full turboback exhaust. I already have the carabino intake and a stg 1 tune through APR, I'm assuming check engine light only came on due to the oxygen sensors not sensing correct measurments for the stg 1 tune? Oil and fluids look good, just wanting second...
  7. yangly18

inner lining

So yesterday i was sitting in my gti looking at what I can change on the interior. I noticed all this silver lining around alot of the plastic pieces of the interior. Then I thought to myself....man, that would really look good if I made that lining red like the rest of the mods I'm making...
  8. yangly18

Yangly's Gti

Ok, so this is my first actual post, I've been browsing the forums recently, looking to see what other people have done to their cars, and what I want to do with mine. I just got my 2012 Gti in december 2011. I figured I would keep it stock for a few months to see just how good the car is...