GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. K

Stage2 Mk6 GTI For Sale

I am selling my Candy White Mk6 GTI. It has a stage 2 carbonio intake, downpipe, an APR tuned Corsa RSC catback, and an APR stage2 fully loaded ECU. The car has sunroof, 18" detroit wheels, bi-xenon headlights, bluetooth, and 6-speed manual. The car is in excellent condition and runs well (much...
  2. K

Radio

Did anyone know that the radio can be turned on without the key in the ignition? I was taking a cd out of the radio without the key in the ignition today and noticed that after I took the cd out, the FM radio came on....then I went out again in my car, when i took the key out of the ignition...
  3. K

Driving Stick

I was just wondering, I have a manual MK6 and i usually downshift when slowing down/stopping to use engine breaking, is it best to put the car in neutral and just use the breaks to stop/slow down? Just curious :iono:
  4. K

GTI Burnout

Here's a burnout in my stage2 MK6 GTI :thumbup: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnrHDOKo84g
  5. K

MK5's and MK6 GTI's

bored one night, took pics with some friends
  6. K

Fahrenheit Mk6

Does anyone know if a fahrenheit edition will be released for the mk6, or any variation of the fahrenheit?