GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. thekinger

Whats your occupation?

I'm an 'academic laboratory coordinator' or lab manager for short
  2. thekinger

Golf R glitches??

I wasn't sure if this was worth posting or not, but i'm just curious. does anyone know if the R has any problems/issues in the european theater? What i mean are little things like the leaky washer nozzles that the GTI is having and things like that.
  3. thekinger

What are you listening to?

i've been on a ska kick for the last week. i'm currently listening to 'streetlight manifesto' and the 'mighty mighty boss tones'!
  4. thekinger

Let's talk about Hockey.

go PENS!!!! :thumbup:
  5. thekinger

lets talk about football

:laugh:
  6. thekinger

lets talk about football

I don't think they meant american football.
  7. thekinger

What was your last car?

@ OP, i know this is off topic, but it's good to see you on here. when i was playing the GTI iphone game, i saw that someone in my neck-of-the-woods won one. i would love to see it sometime. if you can PM me. btw...lucky bastard :thumbsup:
  8. thekinger

Hello and welcome. Introduce yourselves here

It's weird, I grew up in a household where my father worked at GM and that's all we ever drove. I always had a soft spot for european cars though, mainly german. when i was sixteen i wanted to buy an old vw camper van, but that never really worked out. After years of owning a couple...
  9. thekinger

Night driving

cool ad! thanks
  10. thekinger

The Picture Game

a
  11. thekinger

the best ride of my life and it was not in a volks

that's great! a close friend of mine is stationed in japan and he flies backseat in the hornet. he loves it. i'm always jealous when he talks about it