GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. L

Carroll County VAGCOM Available?

Hey there, I think I've got a boost leak and I'd like to run some logs. Don't feel like buying a VAGCOM just for that (I will if I need to). But if there's anyone in the Baltimore area (I work near BWI, live in Westminster), I'd appreciate taking some logs one afternoon / night. Case of beer...
  2. L

FS: 19" VMR V705's Sunken Treasure

19 x 8.5" V705's powdercoated in VMR's "sunken treasure" finish. I'll get pictures up later today. I have all four wheels but two are bent/rashed (Baltimore city potholes be damned). Three of them are wrapped in 225/35/19 Hankook Ventus V12's with over 50% tread left. The fourth one blew when...
  3. L

2010 GTI Stock Suspension

Selling front and rear shocks and springs. They have 40,000 miles on them. I've been on Koni coilovers for two years now and decided I don't need these anymore. I'd keep them around but I live in the city and they just take up space and are heavy. $100 or a good bottle of whiskey. Local...
  4. L

Sunken Treasure VMR 705's

Hey everyone. Life has gotten insanely busy with work, but I got these wheel on about a month ago and installed a set of Koni coilovers at the same time. I figured I'll review everything here. First off, the wheels. They are VMR 705's with their "Sunken Treasure" powder coat finish. VMR was...
  5. L

Sunday Morning Drive

Just decided to wake up at 5:30am and take the GTi for a spin and see what nice back country roads I could find. Also have some video if I ever get around to putting it up. Stuff like this is hard to find, considering I live 5 minutes from downtown Baltimore. *edit. Pictures taken from my...
  6. L

Road Trip

So I live in Baltimore, MD and I'm planning a road trip down to Florida and back this summer. If anyone along my path would like to meet up and/or go driving at all, I'd be totally down with it. I'm planning on stopping around Gatlinburg, TN and Atlanta, GA on my way down before stopping at...