GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. R

does everyone have their electronic speedo??

please dont reem me if theres a post already bout this, but my mfi doesnt allow me to scroll to a digital speedo. why? ive notcied every other gti does. anyone??
  2. R

Which Intake has the best sound? with stock DV

I have been shopping and planning for my setup. One of the things that matters to me is stupid, maybe childish, or whatever, but i would like to hear/amplify the dv blow off sound(with a quality air intake system). :) So for those of you who have a performance intake, I would greatly...
  3. R

go to the shop...find a recall! sweet.

took my car in today to check my trans thats being a tard. service advisor told me 3 days ago that their is a recall on driver side foot well somethin somethin. i said great...fix it. Anyone else get this yet?????????? cause its there.
  4. R

What do you use to DRY YOUR CAR?

I tried doing a search, but didnt find anything. sorry if i missed a spot. So, I've heard of using a water blade, waffle weave cloth, the absorber, shower towels, toilet paper, fill me in here. Ive been using the absorber and havent noticed to much shit messed with it. Any experts would be...
  5. R

your input on the 6speed manual trans

So I've owned my 2010 gti for bout 6 months now. It's stock with a 6speed manual. Drives smooth somedays, notchy others. I've noticed this may be a trait of a 6speed but it would ease my mind if I could get others experiences and opinions with their manual trans! I am new to vw products and...
  6. R

What was your last car?

2003 acura rs sex type-s
  7. R

Scirocco in Canada

sick. i threw up. in a good way tho
  8. R

Explain your User Name.

my online name for playing counter-strike. i was invincible. so i called myslef robbop111. for how many headshots i got the first time i played. sweetness
  9. R

3 Words ONLY

he ruined it