GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. B

Use of Park Heater during summer!

Well yes! I read the manual about the factory option - Park Heater - and it says "Use heater option during winter for a warm interior" OR "Use cooler option during summer for a cool interior" I thought it was only for pre-defrosting the car in the winter... No more sauna-heat inside of the...
  2. B

Accessory catalog

Hi folks, While waiting for my new car im searching the forums and google alot to find pictures and info about the new golf. But its not that much out there...so im kinda trying to contribute here for a bit... I know this accessory catalog is in Swedish but you get pictures and the part...
  3. B

Rims Configurator

Im sure youve been to a similar page before, but for those of you who has not, here is a link to a swedish configurator. It will let you choose car model, engine, and ofc rims, the VW-original ones. And you can choose suspension hight aswell and see it from front or from behind...
  4. B

Hello and welcome. Introduce yourselves here

Hi folks, Your newest member here :) Im Bjorn from Sweden Im up for a 4 month long wait now, placed the order this wednesday and it seems to be the avarage wait for a customized car here in northen europe....sigh Well the specc looks like below, and im also giving you the Swedsih cost in US...