1. daihard

Word Association Game

Tail
  2. daihard

Word Association Game

latte
  3. daihard

True of False Game...

False. We need more sunshine! Next poster is planning on shooting some fireworks tonight.
  4. daihard

Whats your occupation?

Another software design engineer here. Work on a variety of database engines aimed mainly at embedded devices. No, it's not Microsoft. :)
  5. daihard

True of False Game...

False. I *always* wonder. ;) Next poster believes sharing the roads between motorists and bicycle riders is just impossible.
  6. daihard

True of False Game...

False. I'd love to have hot days like that. :) Next poster is planning to enjoy some fireworks this coming weekend.
  7. daihard

Word Association Game

band
  8. daihard

True of False Game...

True. I love everything German. :D Next poster believes instant replay should be introduced to FIFA matches.
  9. daihard

Word Association Game

express
  10. daihard

Off-Topic Chat

That was a great game. Congrats Ghana. Thanks Team USA!
  11. daihard

Word Association Game

teller
  12. daihard

Off-Topic Chat

Luckily, I have no reception issues whatsoever with my iPhone 4, no matter how I hold it. Trust me, I tried pretty hard to reproduce the problem. :) Great goal, Donovan! USA vs. Ghana now 1-1!
  13. daihard

Another iPhone madness...

Received mine at home at 1:17 PM yesterday. :) Took about 20 minutes to activate, but everything is in good shape (for now).
  14. daihard

Word Association Game

sun
  15. daihard

Word Association Game

beautiful
  16. daihard

Holy smokes. Glad I am having mine delivered to my home! Great minds think alike... we both love the GTI and Apple products! (I have an iPod, iPod touch, iPhone, and 13" MBP.)
  17. daihard

Hey you were nice enough to look in and reply. ;)
  18. daihard

Excellent! I like the U-Village store better but the Alderwood Mall store is a lot closer to home. :) Wait, you saying there were 500 people behind you in the reservation llne? Wow. I am eagerly awaiting the FedEx truck... :)
  19. daihard

Off-Topic Chat

I'd feel the same if I was there! Seattle - 64 degrees F (9:25 AM), 64% humidity
  20. daihard

Word Association Game

gamble