GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. I

K04 Drag Race ?

:fighting0030: We might just organize a drag race on different K04 set-ups....:cool: Something that is not posted on the forum by manufacturers but real enthusiast whom just wanna enjoy their rides. We now have a few volunteers from two corners of the ring (APR & GIAC). If Induktion came to...
  2. I

EFR Borg Warner

Guys, is this new tech gonna be available for GTI or Rocco ? :confused: http://www.full-race.com/articles/borgwarner-efr-turbos.html
  3. I

Is this is a good mod ? Unibrace

Guys, is this a good mod ? Anyone car to share ? Thanks.
  4. I

Night Shots on Mk6 & Mk5

With the help of our buddy, Ray we decided to take some midnight shots near our local dam. :w00t: Cheers
  5. I

Changed to new Milltek 3" race system

Hi, everyone, Thank you Charlie (Milltek) and Steve for giving some small advice on the new system. It's a much better system if you want better performance and soundtrack. Installed the first launched Milltek 2.75" system (non reso) in April '10 when it was first launched. It came complete...
  6. I

K04 MK6 (Singapore)

Hi, there, I understand that there is a new K04 Mk6 from Singapore running on the new GIAC program. Heard you dynoed the car at 320 ponies on wheels. If you are in this forum, hope you can post your experience with the new set-up. Cheers. :w00t:
  7. I

How much boost for APR tunes ?

Guys, I am sure it has been posted somewhere in the forum on this....so i would like to apologize if I am bringing it up again. How much boost should be get from APR tunes ? APR Stage 1 with stock equipments ? APR Stage 1 with intake ? APR Stage 2 with intake and DP ? APR Stage 2+ with...
  8. I

R20 Conversion

Guys, it looks bloody good ! More pics coming. Any other conversions out there ? Pls. share yr experience. It wasn't as easy as a direct fit but thanks for X-Tune which did a great job in the conversion. Keep you guys posted. :thumbup:
  9. I

AWE CCB vs. APR Carbonio

Guys, I am not trying to stir the pot but has anyone tried both to determine the difference. On our left : AWE CCB On our right : APR Carbonio Are they both equally the same ? in terms of performance ? Cheers. :sm3:
  10. I

GB - Audi S3 Intercooler (MK6)

Calling on all Mk5 or Mk6 owners from Malaysia. We are trying to organize a GB for Audi S3 GB in KL. Guys from other states are welcome to join us. Original Audi S3 intercooler (without the hoses as our original hoses can fit, so we can save some $$$) This is to help make things cheaper for...
  11. I

Audi S3 intercooler on a MK6 ?

Guys, I am running on a stage 2 burn for my ride. The weather here is hot and humid, so we can experience some power loss on a hot sunny day especially after goin thru heavy traffic. Night driving is no issue. Need yr opinion whether fitting an Audi S3 intercooler would do much help ? Can it...