GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

APR TBE for sale

Looking for someone to take this off my hands as I'm trading in my car Located in Rancho Cucamonga
  2. S

FS: 2010 DBM GTI 6MT 55k miles

Decided to trade her in, dealer low balled the value so anyone want her? Brand new TB just installed as well, runs like a top! AWE gauge and AWE Boost tap Diesel Geek Short Shifter HAWK HPS all around and USP SS line with Motul RBF600 fluid Southbend Stage II Daily clutch APR STAGE II tune...
  3. S

FS: OEM Rear Parcel Tray NIB

SOLD
  4. S

Twin Turbo Lamborghini Aventador

2:20 OMG!!!!! So effing sexy!
  5. S

DIY ABS Speed Sensor Cleaning (In 10 steps)

After having a few ABS Speed Sensor Faults show up running VCDS scans I did some online research and it turns out these sensor are known to become caked in brake dust and road grime. Older models required setting the air gap but on the MKVI the air gap is preset so cleaning it is easy and won't...
  6. S

Low Battery Causing VCDS Faults?

Been running into a random couple of rear ABS Speed Sensor faults when sitting still and running VCDS scans. I went ahead and did a full four corner speed sensor log while driving around today and they were all functioning normally. My last visit to the dealer left me with an option to buy a...