GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Carbon Steel

5 Star wear Protection Plan

Has this ever been offered before? The All-New 2015 Golf and Golf GTI. (Preoreder) Received this in an email from VW Canada, with purchase Interior protection Repair of damage to interior vinyl, fabric and leather components. Paint repair Repair of scratches to the paint...
  2. Carbon Steel

VW Bragging Rights?

What your next GTI might look like. . Bugatti Veyron Super Sport When the Volkswagen Group--that's right, the company that is literally named "people's car"--bought the Bugatti name in 1998, there was a lot of head-scratching going on. But the idea from the start in buying the French racing...
  3. Carbon Steel

Phone clarity improvement

I had a Blackberry for over two years and the sound of the phone thru the car speakers was not as crisp and clear as I thought it should be. After getting the Iphone 4S the clarity of the phone thru the car speakers is greatly improved. Anyone else experience this. :)
  4. Carbon Steel

Interior

I didn't have the time to do good wash on the car so i decided to vacuum and clean the inside to include the inside of the windows. I hadn't done the windows in months. That night driving home i noticed some specs on my windshield. Since the temp was so hot i'd parked under a tree for some...
  5. Carbon Steel

10 Dollar Mod

These valve covers were $10.19 with the drive gear discount and tax, from the dealer. They work with the TPMS. Have you checked your air lately? Hmm, i guess i need to polish my wheels.:)
  6. Carbon Steel

You Will Survive This

Sorry for your troubles with the horrendous weather, it seems like a tragedy is striking somewhere else everyday. Water and flooding is so destructive and can be so drawn out that you think it will never end, it wears you down, but you will recover, stay safe. Our hopes and prayers are with...
  7. Carbon Steel

GTI Out of the Garage Beetle goes in

I got up early enough to wash a car today (before the sun is up very high), I looked at the GTI, really clean, but my wife's beetle needed some tlc, her car stays outside the GTI and my Avalanche stay in the garage, she drives every day, not me. Three bucket method: warm water, two micro...
  8. Carbon Steel

Cool Commecial

Also car is significantly more expensive than in the US. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMlEEdS4jMk&feature=related
  9. Carbon Steel

Are Carbon Steel Owners the Most Conservative

Looking at the official color threads and other photos on the forum, I enjoy them all, I'm getting a feeling the CSG owners, seem to be less likely to do cosmetic mods. All the cars look great but i think there may be less CSG's with mods than the other colors. If you think i want to see some...
  10. Carbon Steel

First Photo's

Finally got a break from cutting the grass and took these photo's: If you look to the right of the car you will see a rabbit eating some grass my road is about 1/2 mile long dirt/sandy road Just another CSG, but it is mine. :)
  11. Carbon Steel

How many of you OCD GTI Fanatics have...

Waxed the inside of the door jams, bottom side and edges under the hood and inside the hatch and gas tank cover. Or am i normal and it is just part of the detailing process? I have not had the chance yet, my first wash job was this morning and now it is in the garage until i get back home...