GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. C

FS: OEM Catback NEW

SOLD
  2. C

Opinion of these wheels for Winter Setup

They're RS4 replica's but 16" :eek: They're also relatively cheap. $16 more per Wheel compared to an OEM VW steelie. +45 Offset so fitment won't be an issue on my MK6, just wanted ya'll opinion ... love this rim on the RS4, but will it look too weird being 16" and having a 55 profile tire on...
  3. C

OEM wheels for Winter

Can someone tell me what rims these are and if they'll have any issues fitting on my MKVI? 16" 5x112
  4. C

Oakville VW Opinions

would like some feedback guys on ANY experiences with this dealership (Good or Bad). I'm contemplating going to this dealership for a job, but wasn't sure of their reputation. Apparently there is an ownership change now too.. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or bad thing... Either way...
  5. C

iphone or blackberry?

ya I was thinking about that ... the glass looks/feels nice but how durable is it right?... is it really "scratch proof" like they say it is? ie. you don't need a screen protector? so the iphone 4 still drops calls? I thought they fixed that issue, or is it more of a carrier issue?
  6. C

iphone or blackberry?

hmmm so far big advantage to iphone, which I figured from the other poll that was done on this forum... I'm not considering Android right now cuz I won't get as good of a hook up :p that being said, any long time blackberry owners switch to the iphone 4 and have no regrets? or vice versa?
  7. C

iphone or blackberry?

the issue here is I've never had any issues (at least MAJOR ones) with my Curve... it's been very reliable and I find it great for what I need it for... work, emails, bbm etc... I'm used to the form/function of blackberry right now and it would be a smoother transition... never really used any...
  8. C

iphone or blackberry?

Have a Curve 8900 that finally died on me today (had it for almost 3 years).... Original plan was to use my HUP (hardware upgrade plan) to get a Blackberry Bold 9900 when it comes out, but that'll be in a few months.. need something to hold me over... right now I have an option to get: 1) 32...
  9. C

How did you guys Cope with Waiting?!

So my GTI finally arrived at the dealership late last week as it came from Port. I was expecting to pick it up sometime mid April anyway, but I got a surprise phone call on Saturday saying it was in... BUT I gotta wait till the 12th to pick it up since the stoneguard/tint guy is on vacation...
  10. C

Saw a Nissan JUKE

I'm a sales guy at Infiniti and able to sell Nissan's as well... when this car first came out I had the same initial thoughts... it's grown on me a bit in terms of styling, and the interior isn't all that bad compared to some of the lower end Nissan's like the Versa or Sentra... yes it's taken...
  11. C

Saw a Mini Cooper Countryman - HE BIG!

was considering getting an All4 S, but price got waaaaay up there when I built one the way I wanted... plus it didn't handle anywhere near as well as the coupe or even the clubman model...
  12. C

For guys that had leased an MKV

Well guess it doesn't have to be specifically for an MK5 but any VW recently.... when you returned your leased VW or about to, were you present for the inspection? did you have aftermarket parts ON the car? I'm not looking to do a lot with my MK6, mainly just an aftermarket CBE.. will be...
  13. C

Stoneguard Pricing

My white GTI is coming in hopefully next week... just trying to decide if I want to get the stoneguard or not (clear 3M tape on the front end). Specifically it will cover the front portion of the hood, front portion of the front fenders and mirrors. $250 Cash. I'm going to confirm if it's the...
  14. C

VW Drivergear Springs

there's a extensive thread on these springs here just wondering if anyone north of the boarder, or better yet in the GTA has got these on their car? my GTI will arrive at the dealership in a couple of weeks and I'm contemplating getting everything installed before I pick it up.... these...
  15. C

For those that had to wait for their GTI

Approximately how long did it take after you signed the bill of sale? Also were you eligible for the rates/incentives that were available when you picked up the car (if they were different and better) or did you have to take it based on when you first signed?
  16. C

GTI Owners with Kids

I haven't had much time lately to go check it out at a dealership, and last year when I did go I didn't have a kid (wife wasn't even prego for that matter) so I didn't pay much attention to overall cargo space, interior room etc... Just comparing other VW models and prices and dimensions and...
  17. C

Help me with my rim Dilemma

So I'm going to pull the trigger very soon on a 2011 GTI 5-door in Candy White. I just don't like the Denver's or the Detroit's... depending on when I get the car I may not need to get winter tires this season, but will eventually for sure. Now I probably couldn't sub out the OEM tires for...
  18. C

GTI Cloth Seats VS Leather

I'm a bit undecided with this... I'm getting moonroof either way, but think that it's better value within the leather package (effectively making it $1200 to get leather), and should be easier to clean and maintain especially with a little one (I have a 2 month old right now) BUT I like the...
  19. C

GTI or Countryman?

Well, I've been lurking the forums for a while but have been swamped this past year.. job change, new house, and recently had my first kid about 2 months ago. I've always LOVED the GTI, more so MKV to now with the 2.0T (I worked at Audi in '07 and had an A3 as a Demo) but still preferred the...