GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

DSG gear not engaging

This is the problem I am having. I have had now on multiple occasions a problem in which within the first 5 km or so of driving I will almost come to a stop then try and take off and the car will rev and not go into gear. To resolve this I have had to shift into neutral then back into gear...
  2. S

2011 GTI stalling

SO I have had my new car for less then a month and I have had a problem intermittently about 8 times so far. Basically when I am starting the car it will sometimes start idling very low 500rpm then stall. I have also had the above happen and I have hit the gas to bring the rpms up but shortly...
  3. S

Bluetooth voice control very loud

I am not sure if I am explaining this very well. I have tried looking through the manual and searching online but no luck so far. I have a 2011 GTI with the 9w7 bluetooth. I will be listening to music and a reasonable volume, and I will hit the voice control to make a call and the volume is...
  4. S

[GTA] Winter Tires

I know this is still a tad early but I thought I might as well start this off. Where do you guys recommend to get some winter tires from in the GTA? I am specifically in Markham. I am driving a GTI and am thinking of just putting some steelies on unless there is a really good price on some...