GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. KaiSTrikes_MKVI

40k DSG TDI service ?

I live in San Francisco, which dealership in the Bay Area is the best place to take my vehicle for 40K (DSG) service ? I was going to trade my vehicle in but now I chosen to stick it out with my TDI. I can go back Serramonte VW ? Royal VW in SF , drive to hayward WinnVw , I am just trying to...
  2. KaiSTrikes_MKVI

FS BBS VZ 18 w/tires $700 ( SF Bay Area )

FS BBS VZ 18 w/tires $600-650 ?( SF Bay Area ) SOLD the whole lot to a lucky fellow for $600
  3. KaiSTrikes_MKVI

FS BBS VZ 18 w/tires $700 (( SF Bay Area ))

delete this post please ((sorries ))
  4. KaiSTrikes_MKVI

Engine died and battery light on ?

So this morning I was moving the car out of the driveway so my aunty can move her car out of the garage .. The car is DSG ... I reversed it out ... then I left it in " N " rather than " P " while my aunty moved her car out ... Once the car is back up on the spot again (( which is on a slight...
  5. KaiSTrikes_MKVI

Headlight condensation ?

So it rain pretty hard the other day.. now i have headlight condensation on my 2010 golf tdi.... will my warrenty fix this? can i just take the bulbs out blow dry then add silicon around the housing to address the issue?
  6. KaiSTrikes_MKVI

Can my car remain problem free at least to 100k ?

This is an oddball question... as I am coming closer and closer to 30K maintenance(the last of the FREE maintenance) I wonder if my car can stay relatively problem FREE ? The thing which worries me the most is Transmission the magic box they call the DSG... I've heard horror stories of a full...
  7. KaiSTrikes_MKVI

ProClip is so PRO

So I bought the Proclip .. because having my phone on a GPS holder on my dash is too damn distracting ... Cost to me was ... 70 shipped .. for holder n mount.
  8. KaiSTrikes_MKVI

Final fantasy XIII-2 Asia (HK edition)

I pre-ordered the Final Fantasy XIII-2 Chinese(HK) verison off playasia already... from the info I was able to digg up ... The Chinese(HK ) verison of it will have Japanese audio and English+Chinese subtitle options... Which is better considering I paid $80 back in 2009 for straight up Japanese...
  9. KaiSTrikes_MKVI

Toyota FT86 / Scion FRS spec funny...

From what I can read ... from the autoblog training manual scan... it shows its got 205HP at 6000rpm and 147 torque at 7000rpm, There are 2 trim levels... the lower end one comes standard with 205/55R16 inch wheels .. while the higher spec comes with 215/45R17 ... This makes me think ... huh In...
  10. KaiSTrikes_MKVI

VW GTI model car

so.. would you buy a VW GTI model to place on a desk of your room ? A diecast ? remote control ? I saw a cheap remote control on going for $30 would you pay that much ?
  11. KaiSTrikes_MKVI

RPF1 Wheel caps ? who has them ?

Wheel caps ? who has them ? who rocks them ? what are my alternative to OEM($25) ones? The center part on the front are like rusty _ - _ After searching around some people suggested going to the Home Depot and buying Halex 2 in. Knock-Out Seal ... and using sealant to stick it on ... ? [[ any...
  12. KaiSTrikes_MKVI

FT: BBS VZ 18s ( SF BAY AREA )

For Sale: BBS VZ 18s $800 ( SF BAY AREA ) For Sale is my BBS VZ 18s .. the wheels are on General UHP with about 10k miles on them(Maybe, had them since Late Jan/early Feb). [/url] 100_1606 by KaiSTrikes_MKVI, on Flickr[/IMG] 100_1607 by KaiSTrikes_MKVI, on Flickr [/url] 100_1608 by...
  13. KaiSTrikes_MKVI

Finally lowered ... (fingers crossed)

Finally lowered on ST suspension no less.. odd ball problems aside .. (with old ST rear shocks) Now installed by a SHOP(SonicMS) the ride I would say is exceptional(OEM if not slightly firmer).. With any luck these coils can last me 40k miles with no more issues since I do not track the car and...
  14. KaiSTrikes_MKVI

HELP ! ST suspension Dislodged / broke ?

UPDATE : ST suspension Dislodged / broke ? UPDATE(9/14) : Went to KW automotive(sanger ca) and got new rear shocks which is the new improved design. :word: . .. ... .... (9/09)so I was driving along when I heard a WERID noise so I came home when I looked under I saw this ... is this fix-able ...
  15. KaiSTrikes_MKVI

How much to install this

This into my car .. so I have a good idea when I start calling shops for quotes ... I already bought Adidas to match the interior when its finished. (( for those wondering why I bought this ... the TDI seats fray like crazy ))
  16. KaiSTrikes_MKVI

G TDI ?

so I debadged the " GOLF " today leaving the TDI on the side .. any one here moved the " G " from GOLF to the " TDI " making it a " GTDI " ? Sounds odd ? I know ... I am also buying GTI plaid seat covers off another forum member to make the inside more GTI-ish ... comments ? thoughts ? :23:
  17. KaiSTrikes_MKVI

gtd cloth interior

Where can i order the gtd cloth interior for my 2010 golf tdi... the seats are fraying bad
  18. KaiSTrikes_MKVI

Installing my Coilovers HELP with questions.

I've google/searched for the information and I can even secure basic tools needed for the job... There is one part ... The Strut Tower ... which is underneath the RainTray.. The picture which I saw on vortex shows him bending the raintray back to expose the Strut Tower ... Can the RainTray be...
  19. KaiSTrikes_MKVI

how low on st without camber kit and tow bolt

This is a noob question for those on st suspension... how low can i go without camber kit and tow bolt..
  20. KaiSTrikes_MKVI

SortaFlush ?

Can someone elaborate ? As I understand it... there is 3 crowds .. "HellaFlush" " SortaFlush" and "hellafunctional" ... I want to be the middle of the road with "SortaFlush" .. but what will be needed to achieve this ? Is it like a 1 finger gap drop ? 2 finger gap drop for OEM+ look ? I am...