GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. R

HID HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

i have a 2010 gti with the hologen lights i wish i had the projectors :mad0259: but cant afford to buy em so i wanna get a hid kit i want to know what one will not throw a warning light and what ones work the best thanks !!!
  2. R

GTI DETAIL

this may sound like a stupid question but what is the best way to wash and clean the exterior of my gti i want to avoid those little scratches cars get over time from washing thanks
  3. R

denvers for detroits

i have 17 inch denvers with 90 % tread i wanna trade them for 18 inch detroits i am also willing to pay a lil extra thanks
  4. R

new rear bumper

so yesterday went out to eat at bone fish when i came out i saw about a 10 inch gash on the bumper someone hit me and left wtf :cry::mad: so i went to the body shop they want 700 to fix it i think it is way to high its only a scratch a big one but no damage to any metal and the plastic under the...
  5. R

wheal hop!????

what is wheal hop how do i prevent it and will it hurt my gti?
  6. R

DSG boost launch how do you do it ??????

how do you boost launch?? sry if this is a nuby question just got the car a few weeks ago thanks
  7. R

BOX?????

i have a 2010 gti with a factory system i want to add a jl sub and any stealth boxes out their ??
  8. R

RIMS RIMS RIMS ??????

hey i have a 2010 gti no mods yet but i want to buy some rims i was thinking black but idk any ideas ??????