GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. R

WTB Front red bumper (2010 GTI)

I need to buy a red bumper for my car because I had an accident and they replaced the bumper but when they painted it the color doesn't match and I have talked with many paint shops and is pretty much a general observation that it won't never look the same because of the material they are...
  2. R

Front bumper cover (red)

I replaced my front bumper cover because someone backed into me but it has minimum damage but since it went through my insurance they replaced it and I kept the old part. since the deductible was not cheap :( How much do you guys think I can get for that part if i was to sell it on this forum...
  3. R

WTB - one 18" Detroit under $170

I'm looking to buy a "18 Detroit in mint condition. Who is selling?
  4. R

Looking to buy 1 18" huff

Is anyone selling a 18" huff?? A friend of mine scratched one of my wheels on my GTI :mad: and now I just cant look at it. I am going to buy new wheels soon but for the time being I want to replace the one that is scratched. Thanks.
  5. R

Bare with me as I'm a new GTI owner :(

Hi I Love this forum, I owned a Mark 2 and Mark 3 when I live in Mexico. I never bothered to tune up of modify any of those cars since the tuners culture is not remarkably big down there. I just purchased a Red GTI MK VI and I absolutely love it, yes it has some bells and whistles on the b...
  6. R

Seat Plastics

Some times when I get in my GTI I scuff the side of my seats by accident, the bottom part that is made of plastic and although its not that noticeable since I have wiped it with water and it cleans is a little bit you can still see it, you can see the scratches in a color white. Is there a way...