GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. quanshizzle

HELP: CEL Flash at Idle, engine subtle rev...

When my car sits at idle, the CEL flashes and the engine continuously revs up and down below 1000 RPM. I found this piece sticking out when it happens: When I push this back in, the problem goes away. It will eventually come loose again and the problem will repeat. Any idea why this...
  2. quanshizzle

HID lights

when i installed HID's to my car, i noticed that it was shining a little bit higher on the driver side. is that normal?
  3. quanshizzle

APR Stage 2 // CEL

I know with the APR stage 2 would get rid of the CEL light i have on from installing my new downpipe. But would it get rid of the Warning lights for changing my DRL to led?
  4. quanshizzle

Tools Needed for downpipe install

could someone please list me the exact tools needed for a downpipe install. Thanks
  5. quanshizzle

Redline Motorworks ordering

Has anyone ever ordered from that company? I keep Emailing and PMing their reps but they never respond. I just want to know what the status of my order is. I am kind of annoyed. :mad:
  6. quanshizzle

Downpipe install

So i ordered a Billy Boat Catless Downpipe recently and will install it on my own to my 2011 GTI. Was wondering if you guys could give me any pointers or mention any common problems you ran into while installing. I will be installing it to a Magnaflow exhaust. i also had a question about people...
  7. quanshizzle

magnaflow fitment

So I just installed a new magnaflow catback exhaust and drove around. When I reversed in I barely nicked the bottom of my exhaust. Now they are sitting unevenly. I tried taking it apart and reinstalling but I can't figure out why its not sitting correctly. Has anyone had t this problem or know...
  8. quanshizzle

Magnaflow Exhaust Installation Tools

Hey i was wondering if someone could give me a list of all the tools that is needed to install the Magnaflow Exhaust to my 2011 GTI. Thanks