GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. L

So where's everyone from?

I am currently living in Hawaii (military), I am originally from Puerto Rico...
  2. L

What is your passion besides the GTI?

Golf and Weightlifting in that order...
  3. L

How old is everyone

Where in Hono are you?, I work in Shafter...
  4. L

How old is everyone

Where in Honolulu are you?, I work in Fort Shafter and live in AMR...
  5. L

How old is everyone

Turned 40 in Dec...
  6. L

How old is everyone

Welcome, I am 39 as well, will turn 40 in December ouch!!!, the GTI is my first VW, I purchased it last September...
  7. L

Gas Prices where you live thread.

3.57 for 91 oct in Hawaii (on Base), 3.79 on the economy...
  8. L

Anyone in Hawaii???

Aloha everybody, just trying to find out if there are any members that reside in Hawaii, I am an Army Soldier working in Fort Shafter, hope to hear from you all, again, ALOHA and MAHALO!!!! Louie
  9. L

Hello and welcome. Introduce yourselves here

Hello all, i am Louie US Army stationed in Hawaii, I just purchased a Candy White 2010 VW GTI MKVI, it is my first VW ever...I traded in my 2007 Charger SRT8 (Super Bee Edition) for it...i have the DSG, Bi-Xenon, Dynaudio, Blue Tooth, Full Leather, 18" Detroit's, Sunroof and GTI Monster Matts, I...
  10. L

New to the VW world

Hello all, my name is Louie, US Army stationed in Hawaii, I just purchased a 2010 VW GTI with DSG, just trying to learn and see what can be done to this little pocket rocket...I traded a Charger Super Bee (V8) for the GTI, so far I am very impressed, the interior is incredible and the ride is...