GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Exposure

FS:2011 CSG GTI Long Island,NY

Car was purchased new in august of 2010 and is in amazing cosmetic and mechanical condition. The only reason I am trying to sell the car is because I am ready for something different after almost 5 years of ownership. 40k mile DSG service will be complete before the sale. Asking $17k...
  2. Exposure

Fuel door problem

I went to go fill up my car with gas this morning and the fuel door would not pop open while the doors were unlocked. When I got home I took off the interior panels in the trunk to get to the plunger for the fuel door. I was able to pop it open manually with that and everything was working...
  3. Exposure

FS: 19 inch Rotiform BLQ Wheels

I have a set of machine finished Rotiform BLQ wheels for sale. The wheels are wrapped in 225/35/19 Hankook Ventus v12 tires. 19x8.5 et45 5x112 57.1 hub centric rings included both the wheels and tires only have 2,000 miles on them and are in perfect condition. Looking to get $1600 OBO...
  4. Exposure

Tire size help

I ordered a set of tires from discount tire direct last Friday and just got a call saying the tires are not the correct load rate for a GTI and they aren't sending them out because its dangerous. The tires I ordered were 225/35zr19XL 88y for my 19x8.5 Rotiform blq's. After doing some research I...
  5. Exposure

FS: 3 G-Shock Watches..Crazy Colors

Looking to get $75 each. PM me an offer and if it is realistic I will consider it. Each watch is in perfect condition and only worn 2 or 3 times.
  6. Exposure

A couple pictures from today

I got a new camera for Christmas and decided to try it out today. Go easy on me :thumbsup:
  7. Exposure

Fitment Help

Hey guys I just won a set of Rotiform BLQ's from the Drive SPM Facebook contest :happyanim:. This is my first set of aftermarket wheels so I don't have much knowledge about fitment. I was planning to drop my car on H&R Super Sport springs this month. If I get the wheels in 19x8.5 5x112 et45...
  8. Exposure

FS: Used Forge DV Spacer

Used for about 5,000 miles was taken off a couple of months ago.
  9. Exposure

FS:H&R Super Sports

SOLD
  10. Exposure

Gloss black lower honeycomb/foglight surroundings

Has anybody done this? I'm thinking about having a shop paint all of the lower honeycomb gloss black. I think it would look nice since it would match the grill+the matte black plastic is starting to look weathered. Tried searching but couldn't find anything.
  11. Exposure

WTB: CSG OEM Euro Front Lip

Title says it all :thumbup:
  12. Exposure

WTS: 320gb Playstation 3 & Iphone 3g s 16gb

320gb Playstation 3 Infamous bundle *with extras*- Includes-320gb Playstation 3 slim console (newest edition), Controller, HDMI Cable, Modern Warfare 2, Infamous 2, DJ Hero 2 (with turntables) and original packaging. Reason for selling- I've played the console maybe 10 times in my 4 months of...
  13. Exposure

Exposure's 2011 CSG

2011 Carbon Steel Grey w/ Sunroof Modifications I have done so far: Cosmetic- • 20% tint on all windows • Rotiform BLQ wheels 19x8.5 • Custom Euro plate • German badge on front grill • OEM LED Tails • Lamin-x yellow foglight film • Nokya Hyper Yellow foglight bulbs • Putco Blue Headlight...
  14. Exposure

trying to take out my fog light bulbs

No matter what I do these things won't come out :mad0259:. Any ideas
  15. Exposure

Popping or ticking noise

I have a decently loud ticking noise coming out of my driver side door. I was wondering if anybody else has noticed this problem, I tried a search but couldn't find anything. Next time hear it ill record a video so you guys can get a better idea.
  16. Exposure

Poison Performance

gopoison.com Great customer service and great prices. Had my neuspeed p-flo shipped to me for free from California to New York in 4 days. They didn't include the rubber insulator that goes on top of the heat shield on the intake but I didn't even realize it wasn't there until i got another...
  17. Exposure

Plasti dipped my emblems

Always wanted to try it out to see if i liked it. I do :D
  18. Exposure

WTB: APR RSC Catback

Like the title says I'm looking for an APR Catback. Post here or PM me if you have one for sale and we'll talk.
  19. Exposure

FS: H&R Super Sports

The springs were used for about 10,000 miles maybe a little bit less. I am looking for $120 local pick up. If i cant find someone locally i might ship, but as of now i am looking for local pick up only.
  20. Exposure

Nassau Community GTI's

I have been seeing some nice GTI's on campus and was wondering if anybody on here goes to NCC.