GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

FS: WeatherTech Trunk Liner Mk6

No longer available.
  2. M

FS: 2010 GTI OEM Turbo

Have an OEM turbo after my ko4 swap for sale. Turbo has about 1500-2000 miles. All reasonable offers with be entertained.
  3. M

2009 Honda CBR600RR Low Miles

Hi Guys/Gals, Have a 2009 CBR600RR for sale. I am the original owner with clean title. Bike specs: Total miles:6100 Scheduled maintenance with all records. Proper engine break-in. Never dropped. Mods: Security system, Puig racing windscreen, pazzo levers, carbon fiber front fender, carbon...
  4. M

FS: OEM LED Tail Lights and OEM Roof Rack

Guys/Gals, 1. OEM LED dark cherry red tail lights. Like new condition. SOLD! 2. OEM roof rack for 2010 GTI. SOLD All sales final and sold as is.
  5. M

FS: Revozport CF Splitter/Front Lip

Hi Guys/Gals, I have a used Revozport front splitter/carbon fiber lip. It has the usual wear and tear (light scratches on the underside, and a couple rock chips on the front). I had the lip sanded and professionally clear coated so the above defects are barely noticeable. Asking $300 (regular...
  6. M

Small Radiator Leak

Hey Guys/Gals, I was installing a new TOP pipe and noticed some small drips of coolant from the bottom right of my radiator. Do you recommend I use one of those coolant stop leak kits (if safe with our vehicles) or just monitor the issue until it gets worse and swap out the radiator? The...
  7. M

ASPEC Throttle Pipe

Hey Guys, As some of you may have seen that a lot of have bought the ASPEC TOP and Throttle pipe. I will be selling my throttle pipe for $70. It's brand new and the quality of welds is excellent. I just have no use this pipe. I can post pics if interested.
  8. M

Window Regulator/Loose Screw

So I got my window regulator replaced at the damn dealership and now there's a loose screw that fell between the metal of the door. Stupid question, will it be accessible once the paneling comes off? I tried with a magnetic wand and it won't fit through the holes that are readily accessible...
  9. M

iPhone 5 MDI

Hey guys, Is there a reason why Pandora won't play through my MDI with my iPhone 5? The phone charges, but no sound comes from the speakers. Is there an update for the non-NAV head unit or is bluetooth my only option? Thanks!
  10. M

Interior Carpet

Quick (possibly stupid) questions about the interior carpet: 1. Do they absorb liquid all the way through to the metal framing or is there nylon or something to form a barrier? 2. Is it possible to replace just a section of the carpeting or would the whole interior have to be done? Just...
  11. M

FS/Feeler: GTI Black Mirror Covers

I may be taking off my black mirror caps off my GTI. Price would be $165 shipped. Any interest?
  12. M

Feeler: 2009 CBR600RR

Hey Guys/Gals, I have a 2009 CBR600RR Phoenix Edition that I was thinking of selling. Anyone interested? Location: Tampa, FL First owner Never dropped 5000 miles Pazzo levers Carbon fiber fender and exhaust shield Smoked windscreen Security system PM me if you're interested and I can send you...
  13. M

K04 Spark Plugs 20K

I hate to make another thread on the dreaded "spark plugs" but I thought I'd share what mine looked like after 20K to allow people gauge when there's should be done (early vs later). Forgot to upload these back when they were changed. You can guess which are the old. I measured the gap on the...
  14. M

30K Service = Slower Car

Why is it, Everytime I go for service, my car feels slower? Is it psychological? Is it paranoia that your tune gets erased? Smoother feel due to oil change and throttle body adaptation? Oh how I hate going to the dealership lol. At least I don't have any more free oil changes. Found out the DSG...
  15. M

Engine Bay Part Number [ECU cover/Drain Panel]

Hey Guys, Anyone know the part that covers the ECU that bolts under the water tray by the wiper blades? Is is the water drain pnl? #8 in the picture below? The fabric is coming off and was thinking about replacing the piece.
  16. M

K04 V2 Update

So I finally got around to dropping my car off to get the v2 flash. I'll keep you posted on the impressions. Side note, anyone want a slightly bent APR Intercooler? Lol. Getting that swapped out too.
  17. M

Nitto Tires with K04

Hey Guys, Was just looking to get some feedback on what people though about getting some 235/40/R18 Nitto Invo tires on my K04 car. It's almost time to change my front tires (which are still stock and suck ass as you all know). I'm sure not too many of you have had any experience with these...
  18. M

Neuspeed outflow pipe

First off, Merry Christmas (to those who celebrate it). Second, I'm looking to go with the neuspeed outflow pipe. Does it matter which one I buy? I am assuming it is the one for $250? I don't want any issues with fitting issues on my k04 and APR FMIC. I didn't want to make another thread on...
  19. M

WTB APR FMIC

As the title says, I need another FMIC. Let me know!
  20. M

FS: Lamin X sheets

Hey guys/gals, I have some left of Lamin-x sheets for sale. Length of each sheet is ~ 12x17 & 12x21. Color is great for tinting side markers and has a decent thickness. I will have pictures up soon. List price is $40 shipped OBO.