GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Heartagram131

Air Ride Suspension Thread

At 42/38 psi f/r with 2.5 inches of thread I sit at about 24.25 - 24.5 FTG And at 0 psi Good looking out. I forgot about this one. I run about 10 clicks 42-46 psi from soft but when I ride lower 32-36 psi, I go up 5 clicks. Unfinished trunk is next... iPhone Tapatalk
  2. Heartagram131

What did you do to your MK6 today?

Replaced my burnt out fog... Changed both side. From yellow LED to white LED iPhone Tapatalk
  3. Heartagram131

Thanks bro! These brown wheels look dope with UG! I can't wait for summer to put my Talladegas back on... Till then I'm running 15" steelies. iPhone Tapatalk
  4. Heartagram131

Official UNITED GREY Golf/GTI Thread

From inside the house... How many other people are obsessed with checking on their cars out the window. I swear I look every couple hours at least. iPhone Tapatalk
  5. Heartagram131

GTI K04 Replacement: 2014 Accord Sport....

Where are the ducking pictures! iPhone Tapatalk
  6. Heartagram131

Who has pictures of where they mounted their Elevel sensors in the front. I've already broken a sensor and an arm... Any ideas? iPhone Tapatalk
  7. Heartagram131

Bags in over the weekend. Sensors and electronic drain/remote tank gauge/compressor kill switch still to come. Set my performance fronts to 2.5 inches. No notch. iPhone Tapatalk
  8. Heartagram131

Kinda proud....

Great article! i feel like getting the bike out now.
  9. Heartagram131

Enterprise customer receives bill for $47K

^ no doubt a restocking fee or replacement charge is added to the cost of the vehicle. wouldn't enterprises' insurance pay for this just the same as a car that wasn't rented out being stolen from their lot? Thanks OP for the info.
  10. Heartagram131

Parking violation for a place I've never been??

In my hometown they take a picture of each car with a timestamp and the ticket on your windshield. you should ask them if they do it there and get them to check the picture to see if it was your car or someone's typo. also some bylaw take the pic of the ticket on the windshield the plate and the...
  11. Heartagram131

Post pictures of your pet here!!

Oh geez I was scrolling past a bunch of dogs and then this made me LOL!
  12. Heartagram131

Need a good used car for less than 10k.

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1468733
  13. Heartagram131

For Those Who Haven't Seen it: 110hp Lawn Mower

Honda race in almost everything!! It was only a matter of time till they made a lawnmower that you could cut with on saturday and race on sunday! Via Tapatalk
  14. Heartagram131

For all you Star Wars fans

New Wallpaper right here...
  15. Heartagram131

OMG 2014 JEEP Cherokee

its alot better looking than the Nissan Joke... i mean Juke... :)
  16. Heartagram131

Any Tent Recommendations

Mountain Equipment Co-op! Not sure if they whip to england but its waterproof as F and I've taken mine canoe tripping many times. One time was in a major bathtub dumping thunderstorm while camping with others. 5 tents around mine were flooded from leaking while we listened to them scream...
  17. Heartagram131

Need some family advice.

Be Honest with your dad! Talk to your dads GF about how you feel and how you feel about your dad (without your dad) and this might be the most important step.... If you feel that you must attend one of these manditory gatherings.... GO REALLY HIGH!
  18. Heartagram131

The Relationship Issues Thread.

Plan some time together and then make that time special by loading it with fun stuff... maybe a vacation? maybe fly her up and get a sweet suite? ...Marriage... Fun isn't it? im sorry to hear that you are on your second. im on my one and only... if it doesn't work out id never try again... :)
  19. Heartagram131

Does anyone here like the Land Rover Evoque?

Design consultant Victoria Beckham? I like that its nice looking and functional... but would never buy one.
  20. Heartagram131

Official 420 Thread

LOL read this thread while cleaning my bong...