GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Heartagram131

Tapatalk BlackBerry!

Hey! Anyone use Tapatalk for BlackBerry? I've got a 9900 and wanted to know if it was worth the 3 bucks for the app? I usually use the browser but if its better I think I would like the it for my BB... Also I found out that if you buy it for BB its free on your PlayBook! #winning!
  2. Heartagram131

Was watching Utube and... Golf R drifting!!

Looking at Exhausts and watching them on youtube and i came across this... xuz_3WLeuIo Sorry if this convinces anyone to sell their GTI for one... :thumbup:
  3. Heartagram131

Projector fogs???!

Reading the differences for canadian 2012 golf sportline vs. 2011... Seems that the 2012's get the new rcd-510, MFSW, and PROJECTOR FOGS!!!!! Can anyone confirm this? Post some pics? Id also like to see the software revision on the new Rcd... Maybe i should just cruise by the dealer when my...
  4. Heartagram131

Spotted - Kitchener - Waterloo - Cambridge

i didn't see a local thread but i did see a couple GTIs at weber and ottawa today... a CSG and a CW with a drop and some enkei wheels! Didn't get a pic cause i was keeping up!!!
  5. Heartagram131

Golf RCD-510 to RNS-510?

Anyone know if you can just swap the headunit? thinking i might give it a shot if thats all it takes?:)
  6. Heartagram131

2011 mk6 - Sportline UG by Pauly D...

So had the Sportline for almost 2 weeks and have done a few minor things to it.. Purple valve cap Dice -Love them and had them on my last car so they were on on the first day. Vag-Com tweeks -Windows by remote -seat heater memory for Driver and Passenger -Comfort signal flash changed to 2...
  7. Heartagram131

MK6 - Unofficial Vinyl/Sticker Thread!

Hey Guys! Didn't see a thread for this so i thought i would start one. Post up your stickers! Please excuse the dirt and the BB camera shot.
  8. Heartagram131

Vag-Com in Waterloo.

Hey Guys, got my new Sportline today and need someone for a few Vag-Com mods. anyone around waterloo with vag, wanna swap a few bucks for... -Remote Windows -Staging -Fogs as DRL -any other cool ones that you know?