GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. jasunto

FS: VCDS VAG-COM USB Micro-can interface

SOLD ---- I am selling a USB micro-can interface VCDS that I have had for about 6 months. I have only used it once to set stuff up on my car and now I really dont have a need for. It is just the cable and the instruction booklet. You can just download the latest software from the website and...
  2. jasunto

WTB: Resonated Downpipe

I want to buy a resonated downpipe preferably with a cat. Let me know a price.
  3. jasunto

Replacing down pipe threaded bolt studs

I am in the mood to get another downpipe that is a little quieter than my current one and I figured while i was changing it out, could i replace the four threaded studs that hold the downpipe to the turbo. When installing my current downpipe, some of the threads were damaged when removing the...
  4. jasunto

Need quick help, downpipe install!!!

I am installing the raceland down pipe and have two questions. Here is a pic, the pipe came with a gasket for the turbo face. Should i replace the factory one that is there or put this on top of it also? Also it cames with bolts and nuts and not just the nuts to go on the ends of the studs like...
  5. jasunto

Raceland pipe and ATP clamp arrived

Ill try to install maybe tonight if car ever cools or in the morning. The quality looks very good, i am surprised, very sturdy and solid. Only the v band clamp sucks and i have the ATP sturdy and rugged clamp for that. Ill try to get some more photos and some sound clip/videos for the sound...
  6. jasunto

Did my Rev. D Diverter valve just fail???

So over the last couple of weeks my car has been making weird hissing noises when accelerating in a gear thats a little too high for the speed. Then once it picked up speed you would hear it spool. I finally decided to remove the D diverter valve i put on when i went stage 1 and it came out in...
  7. jasunto

Funny note left on my car

Man that's classic. I bet the dude that left it had a civic haha. your car was nicer than his so he had to downplay yours. and the VW phaeton W12 is just a Volkswagen!!!
  8. jasunto

What new car would you want to have that you can't get in your domestic market?

Scirocco for sure and ttrs I swear i could never drive a stick left handed, i would be mind fucked like hell.
  9. jasunto

Thought I'd share pictures of our Home Theater

Full address please? J/K but some People may play otherwise!!!
  10. jasunto

good day turns to bad day!

I would never bring family in or near an interview. Maybe months after I get the job!!!
  11. jasunto

Just received vag com and euro switch!!

I received my micro-can usb vag com from Ross-tech today and my euro switch so I disabled DRL, enabled windows roll up with remote, and made it so the fogs stay on when using high beam. I also added the trigger wire for the parking/city lights. They probably look better on a xenon gti since on...
  12. jasunto

DIY: Remove wiper arms one handed in seconds

So I had a request on this I hope it belongs in this section of the forum. Some people have mentioned how hard it is to remove the wiper arms when getting ECU out or for other things. I recorded a quick youtube video of me removing each side of the car. Feel free to ask any questions. The arms...
  13. jasunto

DIY: Remove wiper arms one handed in seconds

So I had a request on this I hope it belongs in this section of the forum. Some people have mentioned how hard it is to remove the wiper arms when getting ECU out or for other things. I recorded a quick youtube video of me removing each side of the car. Feel free to ask any questions. The arms...
  14. jasunto

Florida HID mods

http://bit.ly/fXYyJp I sure hope Florida doesn't get all Californish on us!!! maybe on the one with them in halaogen housings, but if a retrofit i completed correctly!!!
  15. jasunto

Neuspeed springs installed

I just got the neuspeed springs put on, they look great and ride great. Like another person on here who did these springs, the fronts are a little higher/lower from each other, backs are even. i will use my old trick of parking the high corner wheel on a ramp in the garage and it will buff out...
  16. jasunto

Neuspeed Springs just arrived!!!!

I will get around to putting them on this week and will post pics and a small review. Now i will go triple square hunting today and to get the cheap harbor freight spring compressors. Anything other tools you think i need besides the obvious? I have heavy duty ratchet set with breaker bar and...
  17. jasunto

Whats your occupation?

Systems Engineer for an airport solutions provider.
  18. jasunto

Happy Veterans Day!

I'm going to get free food at some restaurants today.I'll bring my DD-214!!!
  19. jasunto

Forge Motorsport FMDV14T Blow Off Adapter

SOLD I recently put this on my vehicle and drove about 500 miles with it. It sounds pretty good and all, but I went back to the stock sound since I have an intake now. It has all the parts, the adapter, the 2 rubber o-rings, and the 3 extended bolts. It is in perfect working condition and...
  20. jasunto

Need quick help!!!

I just put my APR carbonio intake on and noticed an open nipple/fitting looking thing on the motor. Attached are pics. Can anyone let me know if this is supposed to be open and look like a hose is supposed to be attached to it? I checked APR site and their image is a little hard to tell but it...