GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

Metal scraping sound

I've noticed that when I leave my 2010 Golf mkVI outside in moderately warm weather for a little while (anything more than an hour) when I start driving it again I hear the sound of metal scraping coming through my air vents. It gets progressively more noticeable as my engine revs increase...
  2. S

My tints are bothering me

I got tints put on my golf mk6 about a month ago now and I noticed that the black pattern/ridges around the edges of the back window and the back hatch look funny b/c the tints haven't stuck to the edges completely evenly so that printed pattern on the window looks messy. It's not a big deal...
  3. S

Noise from driver side door

I'm driving a 2010 2.5 Golf mkVI and the other day I could hear a hissing noise coming in from the driver side door. Sounded like air hissing in from outside although I don't know if that's what it was. The door wasn't open because the car wasn't beeping/dinging. When I got off the highway I...
  4. S

Golf mk6 vs Toyota corolla

I no it's nothing big...but I was leaving my subdivision the other day and I had this guy in a carolla right up my rear the entire time...I was going about 10-15 over the limit in my area already and he was still right on top of me...this is a pet peeve of mine....we were both making a right...
  5. S

Hard to keep rpm's up in the heat

I was just wondering if its normal that when it's hot outside and my car has been sitting in a parking lot or something, when I push in the clutch to change gears the rpm's drop a lot faster than normal thus resulting in a jerky shift. Has anyone else noticed this and is it normal? Could it be...
  6. S

Good website for rims??

I was looking to get some 18" rims (and new tires for them) for my golf...anyone know a good site to browse some??
  7. S

Sound coming from air vents

For a while now I've been hearing a hissing/rattling sound coming from my air vents. As my revs get higher the sound gets louder. I was wondering if anyone else has heard this in their car. Thanks