GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. HOLLIS

SR Automotive Photo Shoot

2. HOLLIS

Cheap alternative interior LED lighting!!

I ordered bulb out decoders from these guys on EBay and they work like a charm. Going to try these out as well. http://store.ijdmtoy.com/Volkswagen-MK6-GTi-SMD-LED-Car-Interior-Lights-p/pkg_euro_smd_38.htm
  3. HOLLIS

FS: H&R Sport Springs

Only 2000 Kms on these. Ride is great but, decided to go lower with Coilovers. $150 firm plus shipping
  4. HOLLIS

What's your opinion on these wheels?

I'm thinking of putting these on my CW GTI They are 18" staggared 8.5" f and 9" r. et44
  5. HOLLIS

Where is my MPH?

Might be a silly question but, I have never owned a car that does't have both KM's and Mph on the instrument cluster. I go aross the line quite offten and it would be a nice option to know at a glace my MPH. Yes i know the math but, i dont want to think about it. Can i change the digital...
  6. HOLLIS

Mk6 GTI off the road

I took my beloved GTI off the road yesterday and replaced her with a MK2 Jetta Coupe for the winter. I just couldn't stand the thought of driving her through snow, salt or risk some idiot driving into her cause they cant drive in the snow. The Jetta cost about the same as new tires and steels...