GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. zanyrsc

Cleveland Are

ANY ONE AROUND THE CLEVELAND AREA . IF U NEED WORK ON YOUR VW CAN SHOT ME A TEXT OR EMAIL. CAN DO SIDE WORK FROM MY GARAGE . Have Been working on VWs for the since 2008. VW Master tech. 216 6320314 OLDBDUBS@GMAIL.COM
  2. zanyrsc

OEM LED ,MK6 Tail lights

asking $550, This were install for 2 years. have been in a box for the past 3 years. tinted NO FOGS. come in oem boxes. have harness .in excellent condition. will ship only in the US.
  3. zanyrsc

EuroJet down pipe

THIS IS SOLD For sale Euro jet down pipe, cat-less 3" 300 ship comes with new gasket have about 12k miles. sold car also have a BSH catch can asking 60 ship
  4. zanyrsc

cat-less down pipe

i install a Eurojet cat-less down pipe. had it on for about a month now. new gasket, new clamp. From day one on cold start up, it almost sounds like there is an exhaust leak. Im not sure if its normal.i have check multiple times for a leak. not sure if this is a normal sound at cold start up...
  5. zanyrsc

Well a chip TDI be as fun as a Stock GTI

OK The wife has a TDI manual. I have a GTI DSG. She loves her car but at times when she drives the GTI she comments oh how good the feeling on the GTI is. She wants the feeling of being pull back into the seat on her car. I told her we can chip her car next summer.Me personally think going from...
  6. zanyrsc

can some one make this sticker ??

i have being searching all over the internet for the One less prius vinyl sticker.the guy who use to make them on face book don't answered any more and the link on face book don't work. No use if any one out there can make them. if you could ill take 3 on white. here is a picture
  7. zanyrsc

Golf after market or GTI spoiler

any one have this Ebay Spoiler? Planning on getting one for my wife`s TDI, not sure if the Ebay one will look good or stick with the GTI OEM one. The OEM one is around 450 with everything from a dealer(with discount) plus painting and install...
  8. zanyrsc

Wife`s New TDI

My wife`s New car.2012 , 4dr,white,Manual,Kessy,17 Black AVINGON Wheels. Enjoy
  9. zanyrsc

RNS-510 for sale

SOLD> http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?5332792-F-S-OEM-RNS-510-Navigation-Unit&highlight=rns-510
  10. zanyrsc

selling my mud flaps

i Remove my mud flaps friday, and planing on selling them.includes all hardware, asking $40 ship with in the US.PM if interested. SOLD
  11. zanyrsc

E85 instead or race gas

any one ever try it? When i was in school(tech school) 4 years ago. teachers would run e84 and dyno their cars, they would gain 40-60 HP. there was also a guy at my work we called him VWJeff. he was running E85 on his Evo, The Evo was a 10 second car. so i was wondering, with a race gas file ...
  12. zanyrsc

Nite Shade Tail lights

So I currently have the R LED tail lights on my GTI. The wife is getting a white 2012 4 door TDI that will be coming in around the end of July . she don't want to spend the money for the R tail so i try to nite shade them. first time around i just clean them off and spray them like the can say...
  13. zanyrsc

any opinion on this Tail lighst?

wife wants to get this for her golf any one have this ?http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=400201540791&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT#ht_6128wt_1167
  14. zanyrsc

What is the mpg for the R like?

Just wondering whats the MPG for city and highway sticker say? and whats actual.? any one knows. i try google no luck.:iono:
  15. zanyrsc

what wheels should i use for winter??

hey guys I just finish fixing this wheels that some one gave me for free. they came form an Eos. They use to be silver, I refinish them Graphite they inside off the wheel is black. Well now i don`t know what wheels i want to use for the winter and witch to use for summer. Dont get me wrong the...