GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

Gear shift problem after TOB repair

Hey Guys/Girls, Just got my car back today from the dealership after they exchanged the clutch for the TOB noise that is so well described on this forum. Since I have had it back I noticed an immediate issue with shifting. I was going to turn around and return it to the dealership but I picked...
  2. M

VAGCOM Help pls

Hey GTI folks, I am traveling into Toronto on the Easter weekend (Apr 3-6). Is there anyone in the GTA who is willing to help me adjust my lights after having installed my lowering springs/coils/shocks and increase my brake bias? Thanks, Dan Relevant threads...
  3. M

VAGCOM Help pls

Hey GTI folks, I am traveling into Toronto on the Easter weekend (Apr 3-6). Is there anyone in the GTA who is willing to help me adjust my lights after having installed my lowering springs/coils/shocks and increase my brake bias? Thanks, Dan Relevant threads...
  4. M

OEM interlagos off a CC

Thanks to another forum member I have acquired some new wheels and am looking to sell the following: http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84661 D
  5. M

OEM interlagos of a CC

18x8 OEM Interlagos silver finish 8/10 (not show wheels) Used for last 2 summers Original Contiproconnects have at least 75% of tread left No major scratches Bought for 1100 w tires, looking for 800 Prefer local (Kingston, ON), will ship at buyers expense Thanks D
  6. M

Beginner track set up

Hey All, Long time reader, infrequent poster. I was hoping to get the opinion/advice of the more seasoned track drivers regarding upgrades to enhance the track experience. I have decided to modify my GTI to aim for the occasional track day and (mostly) spirited back road driving. Obviously the...
  7. M

Interlagos on CSG

Hey all, just got a set of 18" interlagos of a 09 CC (via an 07 rabbit). Wheels are 235/40/18. A little tire rub on the back over speed bumps with weight in the trunk, other wise good. I was thinking about powder coating them bronze/copper but they look so good I might have changed my mind...