GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. T

disassemble rear armrest off

does anyone know how to take the rear armrest (the leather piece) off? something seems to be loose between the armrest and the door panel itself and the ticking sound is driving me crazy. Thanks!
  2. T

esp error and catalytic converter light

i tried to research and read through all the old threads but didn't see a definitive root cause. i changed my battery already and the light went away for a couple of weeks but the came back on today. went to the VW dealer and since I have 45K miles, they're charging me $150 just to diagnose...
  3. T

Center console and sunglasses holder

Do you guys find the center console storage useless? What are the line slots in there for? I thought they are for CDs but then you won't be able to close the arm rest. Where so you guys put your changes? Also, is it just me or do your sunglasses not fit in the sunglasses holder? I know I have...
  4. T

Phone pairing issue

I tired to pair my phone tonight but wasn't successful. When I press the "Phone" button, it only mutes the music. I pressed the Bluetooth button and nothing happens. Anyone knows what's wrong?
  5. T

Taking off the warning labels on the visor

Has anyone tried to take off the warning labels on the visor? Is it hard?
  6. T

rattle coming from the back seat center console

Have you guys noticed the rattle coming from the back seat center console where the cup holder is? This is where you can open the middle part to connect the back seat to the trunk. I think the metal pieces holding the center door in place are making the noise.
  7. T

New owner!

Just wanted to say hi. Finally got rid of a passed down Avalon this past weekend and got the GTI. I've been enjoying driving it. The only issue I've noticed is the rattle sound in the engine during acceleration very briefly. I think this is normal right? Looking forward to learning more from you...