GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. bearcat24391

What is everybody running?

So I will be needing new tires in the next month or two and just curious to what tires everybody is running and what size. I have Dunlop Direzza z stars 235/40/18. They are amazing but pretty pricey. Anybody running another tire that is cheaper and pretty close to the same performance? Maybe...
  2. bearcat24391

anybody thought about doing this?

Anybody thought about porting and polishing the stock K03 turbo? I ask because it is cheaper than getting a K04, granted it wont perform as well as a K04 but its a step in the right direction if your working within a budget. Just wanted to see if anybody has thought about it or has done it and...
  3. bearcat24391

anybody? a water mister?

anybody hear about installing a water mister on the inside of the bumber to mist water on the intercooler for tracking? I guess it would be easier and less expensive than installing a water/meth kit but I am just curious if anybody has done this or hear about doing this. It sounds like it would...
  4. bearcat24391

for sale: OEM halogen headlights

I have a set of OEM halogen headlights for sale. willing to sell for 250 for the set. I will post pics of them later tonight when I get off work. SOLD
  5. bearcat24391

of course, an after Wustefest install

I just intalled billstein struts, with nuespeed springs and a nuespeed rear sway bar, and also picked up some new rims and tires, OZ ultraleggera with dunlop dirreza sport Z1 tires. The car corners like a champ, huge differences in handling, its glorious. but the nuespeed springs dont give it to...
  6. bearcat24391

cant wait for riding season!

I cant wait to start riding. The weather here in Utah is bipolar and will be nice one day and snow the next day, its getting old. I ride an 08 honda cbr1000rr. the thing is a beast and i love it, way to much fun
  7. bearcat24391

Let's talk about Hockey.

any of you guys used to play hockey? I ask cause generally the fans of hockey used to play since being in America where football and baseball dominate television its sometimes hard to watch the games and such
  8. bearcat24391

Wustefest 2011

Just did a search for wustefest 2011 and got no results. So is there anybody going this year?
  9. bearcat24391

College MK6 owners!

Is anybody in the Greek system at your schools? I am a Beta at the University of Utah. Just wondering if anybody else is also a Greek here
  10. bearcat24391

anyone can have red footwell lights, but what about auto changing footwell lights?

sorry for the poor video but it was difficult to get a video of this great phenomenon with the Iphone. I couldnt get it to show up from viewing it from the seat so that will be why its directed towards the light source but you get the picture...
  11. bearcat24391

College MK6 owners!

Full time student at University of Utah, communications major. and the GTI is paid for my daddys money. I have always driven a VW since employee pricing is amazing.
  12. bearcat24391

Issues getting Revo flash???

So has anybody had issues with a shop doing a Revo flash?
  13. bearcat24391

REVO question

has anybody gone with the 'select plus' option? from revos website The 'select plus' features variable boost, timing and fuel adjustment allowing the user to set the car up to run efficiently with any fuel quality and in varying conditions. The 'select plus' consists of a diagnostic port...
  14. bearcat24391

first dyno in the GTI

well I got around to dynoing my car today to get some good base numbers highest numbers 184 HP and 192 TQ (corrected 212 HP and 220 TQ) as far as mods go: BSH race intake Forge DV spacer other than that its all stock so pretty decent numbers My friend right before me though dynoed his mk4 GTI...
  15. bearcat24391

mud flaps

So I put on mud flaps yesterday and I just wanted to see what you guys think. They are Rally Armor instead. I know there are going to be a lot of haters about them but to each their own
  16. bearcat24391

Hello and welcome. Introduce yourselves here

New member here, I will be getting a mk6 GTI in December, it will be a white, 4 door manual. And what got me interested in VWs is that I work at a VW dealership and its easy for me to get service and parts and they are just awesome. I have had 3 jettas and loved every one of them but i decided...