GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Arash007ir

FS: VACAR Cherry Red LED Tail Lights w/o Fog

FS: VACAR Cherry Red LED Tail Lights w/o Fog *Reduced Price* *SOLD* Brand New Cherry Red VACAR LED Tail lights Without Fog. $329 local pickup Or $329 + Shipping I would rather local pickup, can also help you put them in.;) Cheers, Arash
  2. Arash007ir

Decent DRL Solution for Golf Owners

I was browsing Buychina the other day and came across this: There was couple of other models which kind of looked odd the way they positioned the LEDs, however with this one they seem to have integrated the LEDs with the fog lights pretty nice. I must say I’m not a fan of the chrome, but...
  3. Arash007ir

FS: Electrochromic Rearview Mirror (Auto Dimming)

Brand new electrochromic rearview mirror. Installed mine about a month ago and it is working flawless. Installation shouldn't take you long as it is almost plug and play. You only need to take the old mirror off and also +12v (I tapped into the power outlet in the center console) for power...
  4. Arash007ir

Electrochromic Rearview Mirror *Installed*

I've been meaning to get this for a while. Too many idiots driving around with their full beam On. It's pretty much plug and play, you only need to get +12 (ACC) and it's done. I tapped into +12 in center console. Also, I put some black double sided tape and some cloth fabric tape over that so...
  5. Arash007ir

FS: Bright White LED City-Lights $10 Shipped

$10 a pair shipped. Installation only takes a minute. These are warmer shade of white and should be close to the OEM Xenons. Since I already coded the car for LED City-Lights I'm not sure if they throw a bulb-out fault code. In case they do just follow these instructions. I have included...
  6. Arash007ir

LED City-Lights *Installed*

Installation probably took 1 minute. It has 6 SMD LEDs and they seem to be sufficiently bright. As far as the quality is concerned it doesn't disappoint. Although, you do need VCDS to get rid of the bulb-out error. I included some pictures since I hate threads with no pictures. Cheers, Arash
  7. Arash007ir

Could this be the road from GTI brochure?!

I just noticed something today. This is the Blue Ridge Parkway. First thing it reminded me of was that photo in GTI's brochure. It's a bit different from the photo in brochure, but might have been retouched.
  8. Arash007ir

Comfort/Sport Button *Installed*

Finally got all the my center console buttons installed. I hated having those blank spots there. I took some pictures for those interested. Cheers, Arash Update: (Wiring Diagrams) Note: The wiring harness has to be modified.
  9. Arash007ir

ACC Wire

Where do I find the ACC wire? Couldn't find one in the back of the stereo! I'm trying to avoid the fuse box.
  10. Arash007ir

Door Warning Lights *Installed*

This is the last item I got in my last shipment. Came with the all other items I got from Buychina. Here is the link for those interested: http://www.buychina.com/items/sagitar-magotan-golf-6-tiguan-hao-rui-the-cc-door-lights-door-lights-four-light-upgrades-door-lights-tqvnulsjiqg - Set of...
  11. Arash007ir

GPS Tracker *Installed*

I thought it's not gonna hurt to have that in your car, for $60 it worth it. GPS Tracker: $62.65 (Free shipping) AT&T Prepaid SIM Card: Free (Added $10 Credit) Here is the link...
  12. Arash007ir

Euro Cup Holder *Installed*

Euro cup holder installed. Order from www.buychina.com ($26.77) Installation didn't go as smooth as I expected it to go. Broke couple of pins and lost a screw. Here is the link I used for installation: http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25407 Installed...
  13. Arash007ir

Front Parking Sensors + OEM Switch *Installed*

Finally finished installing my front parking sensors. Sensors were mounted couple of months ago, but, I was waiting for my shipment to arrive to finish the wiring. - Parking sensors: $20 (Had to be painted) - Front Parking Sensors Switch: $20 - Park Assist Button: $15 (Is not necessary for...
  14. Arash007ir

Auto Euroswitch + Aftermarket Light Sensor *Installed*

I got my Euroswitch yesterday and managed to install it today. Winter is so not the time for doing mods. Headlight switch + Module: $32.58 Shipping: 5.69 Here is where I got it from: http://www.buychina.com/ Headlight switch: Light sensor module: Forgot to order trigger...
  15. Arash007ir

Keyed Fuel Flap Repainted

Finally got some time and all the materials to fix one part of my keyed car. The damn scratch was so deep that there was damage on the plastic flap after I sanded all the paint. Here is what I bought to repaint the fuel flap: - Varieties of sand paper. (80-3000) - Aerosol Carbon Steel Grey...
  16. Arash007ir

How to swap Camera plug (Rewire connector)?!

So I was wondering how can I swap the regular RCA video plug to the one that connects to the original VW camera wiring. Can anyone identify that plug. I tried FAKRA connectors but none of them looked like this. How do I rewire the RCA video plug to the VW connector? Is there an adapter that...
  17. Arash007ir

Left it for service, got it back DAMAGED!

So took my car for a tire change to the dealer the other day, aside from the fact that it took them 2 and a half hours to change one tire I got my car back like this. They probably backed it into something.:mad0259: I didn't notice the damage when I was leaving the dealership since it was dark...
  18. Arash007ir

Garage Door Opener Button - Center Counsol

Garage Door Opener Button - Center Console Hello everyone, Got my button couple of weeks ago and I just got a chance to put it in today. Here are some pictures for those who are interested. Cheers. Pin 1 : Light (-) Pin 2 : Button Pin 3 : Button Pin...
  19. Arash007ir

Front Parking Sensors - Park Aid

Hi everyone, So, I got my sensors, but before I dismantle the bumper , anyone knows where I can feed the wires into the cabin? Regards, Arash