GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. CarolinaBeachGTI

FS:OEM Carpet Floor Mats & Cargo Net Free Shipping

Hello, I'm selling my brand new OEM carpet floor mats & cargo net that came with the car. From day 1, I purchased the rubber GTI mats, so I've literally never used these. They are 100% perfect. Asking $30.00 with free shipping. Never used the cargo net either. Asking $20.00 with...
  2. CarolinaBeachGTI

FS:OEM Coil Packs (3QTY) $30.00

Hello, selling my used coil packs from a replacement I did, 2 years ago. I have three of the four that came stock with the car. After doing a stage 1 APR tune on my car, I planned to replace all of them as soon as I could....short on $$$ at the time. I decided to wait... 2 weeks later one...
  3. CarolinaBeachGTI

FS:OEM City Crash Roof Rack $230.00

Hey guys, Selling my roof CityCrash OEM Roof Rack for my MK6 GTI. It's in perfect condition, used it <10 times, and never left on car.... I couldn't stand breaking up my clean lines :) Asking $230.00 with free shipping, or $200.00 for local pickup. All the details & pics : I have it for...
  4. CarolinaBeachGTI

Service Engine Light Came on after exhaust install??? : (

Sooo before i get yelled at.... I DID MY HW before posting and before doing my install. I just finished installing my B&B downpipe and Magnaflow cataback.... Cruising around enjoying the new sound... Sunny, warm beautiful day... THEN ITS ALL RUINED!!! ......My check engine light came on...
  5. CarolinaBeachGTI

FS: Brand New B&B Downpipe

Hey Guys, I just received my B&B downpipe in the mail this week and after waiting for it as long as I did, I read everything on the internet I could find about going stage 2 in our cars. Long story short....I am having second thoughts about going stage 2. Don't want to get into why...
  6. CarolinaBeachGTI

Hurricane Irene -- Waiting out the storm---BOREDDDD

Yooo....Just seeing if anyones doing anything good right now.... I'm stuck on duty at my firehouse waiting to rescue those idiotic people that refused to evacuate. I live in Carolina Beach (a small beach town) where the ocean has taken over the beach as waves are literally washing against...
  7. CarolinaBeachGTI

Anyone use Black Forest Industries in NC?

Hey guys, I spent about 20-30 minutes searching to try to find the right place to post and making sure that I'm not reposting anything sooooo if I am I apologize don't flame on me toooo bad please. Any way, I just installed a Magnaflow Catback, have a B&B downpipe on the way and am...
  8. CarolinaBeachGTI

AUTOX April 10th Cherry Point (Havelock, NC)

Hey theres an SCCA sanctioned Auto X next Sunday April 10th at Cherry Point (Cherry Point (Havelock, NC). Heres the link, if your interested hurry up an sign up because it fills up past. Would loveeeeee to see some fellow VDUBERSSSS!!!! Its a great group of people to, i guarantee you'll have a...
  9. CarolinaBeachGTI

AUTOX April 10th Cherry Point (Havelock, NC)

Hey SCCA sanctioned Auto X next Sunday April 10th at Cherry Point (Cherry Point (Havelock, NC). Heres the link, if your interested hurry up an sign up because it fills up past. Would loveeeeee to see some fellow VDUBERSSSS!!!! Its a great group of people to, i guarantee you'll have a...
  10. CarolinaBeachGTI

Custom Cheap Camera Mount Bar

Hey guys, I have my first auto cross day tomorrow and wanted to video the experience. After looking around online and not really finding too much that fit needs and also didn't cost a fortune I decided to get my hands a little dirty. I borrowed my father's Flip Camera. Sourced a couple of...
  11. CarolinaBeachGTI

Anyone running the Shroth Quick Fit Harnesses?

Hey guys, Any one running the Shroth Quick Fit Harness System? http://www.schrothracing.com/store/Tuning/quick-fit/qf-vw-audi If so, what are you thoughts? Ive had some seat time in some cars equipped with harnesses and loved it!! It's nice to be really secured to focus on your driving...
  12. CarolinaBeachGTI

Auto-X in Wilmington, NC Feb.20th!!!

Hey Guys, Just wanted to let everyone know that theres an upcoming AutoX event in Wilmington North Carolina @ the Cape Fear Community College North Campus Parking Lot. February 20th, 2011. Its going to be sponsored by the SCCA. Heres the link...
  13. CarolinaBeachGTI

Wilmington NC Auto X Feb. 20th 2011

Hey Guys, Just wanted to let everyone know that theres an upcoming AutoX event in Wilmington North Carolina @ the Cape Fear Community College North Campus Parking Lot. February 20th, 2011. Its going to be sponsored by the SCCA. Heres the link...