GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. K

LED DRL brightness

Hey fella's Firstly i'll explain So the LED DRL's on my MK6 GTI obviously have 0, Auto, park lights, low beam, front and rear fogs options. In the AUTO position during the day when the headlights aren't on, the LEDs are bright, like very bright. At night time at position 0, they are the same...
  2. K

Word Association Game #2

bounce
  3. K

VW Golf Posters!

Hey guys! and gals ;) Thought i'd start up a thread about posters! I haven't seen one before and i would love to see peoples posters of VDUBS! Post em up :) or link them up :)
  4. K

Golf R and R32 Steering wheel

Hey guys, I am looking to buy a R32 soon, and have a MK6 GTI. I love the steering wheel in the MK6 GTI/R. The SW in the R32 is a bit plain and flat (colour wise). The MK6 SW's have that silver/black gloss parts in it which is a nice touch. So my question is... Will it it be possible to have a...
  5. K

3M Carbon Fiber Wrap on GTI Rear diffuser

Hey people, i just want to know if anyone has any pictures of their MKVI GTI, preferably CW, with Carbon Fiber wrap on their rear diffuser? I called a website that does wraps, but said the wrap wont stick to the plastic...but i just saw a thread and someone wrapped their TSI diffuser with carbon...
  6. K

I heard you cant get Detroit looking wheels aftermarket...

Well...Whats this? http://www.talebtyres.com.au/products_closeup.asp?part=&part_no=744
  7. K

Post pics of your GTI's!

Yo yo yo, Just wanted to start this...no reason, just want to check out some of your pimp ass cars!
  8. K

Which wheels do you want VW to use

Sup, Just a question on how many want these wheels (from my GTI adidas) standard on GTI's in the future. They are called Serron Or should VW keep the long lasting trend of the Detroits?? IMO ide love them to keep the Detroits and just have the Serron's as a option. Everyone says that the...
  9. K

OEM MK6 Golf GTI XENON W/ DRL LED

Hey guys, I saw these on ebay.com.au, http://cgi.ebay.com.au/OEM-VW-Golf-MK6-GTI-R20-LED-HEAD-LIGHTS-XENON-DRL-/290523845154?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item43a4921222#ht_2345wt_1139 They are OEM xenon w/ LED DRl, as seen on my adidas (and other ones ofc) I know lots of you...
  10. K

No antenna on 11' GTI Adidas?

Ive noticed on my Adidas that theres no antenna on the roof :S I mean, i like it without the antenna but im just curious because ive seen other Adidas's with antennas and im thinking they took it off or never put one on? Thanks
  11. K

Adidas

Posted 2nd vid to youtube...got bored so i posted it here... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0NmGde4wYQ
  12. K

Whats OEM???????????

Ive heard ppl saying "OEM sunroof" blah blah and im like "...wth is OEM" someone please tell me what OEM is!!!!!!!!
  13. K

Can RCD 510 show pictures from SD card?

Wat op yoo, Just wondering if the RCD 510 in GTI can play photos from SD card or any other source...ide love if it did >.<
  14. K

What do you do when a honda civic stops nexts to you at the lights?

Hey guysssssss..and gals! Well ive had this happen to me LOTS and LOTS of times...im in my GTI driving along, im the first car to stop at the lights and no one is besides me...a honda civic type R stops next to me...we look at each other...its obvious he wants a drag...i get abit scared incase...
  15. K

Did your country get the GTI adidas edition?

WAT UP!!! Just wondering what other countries got the GTI adidas edition, which i had bought :D:D:D fully sick!! anyway, if u did get it in ur country, tell me wat u think of it :D
  16. K

LOOK AT THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont have anything to show you...:D just wanted to see how many people would actually click this and see it :) haha...chill its just a joke XD
  17. K

New GTI exhaust making "rattling" sound?

Hey guys, So u might have heard i got a new GTI adidas...well...when i revv it abit harder than normal...from about 2500-4000 RPM or something, i think its my exhaust thats making a rattle sound. Is it just a "new car" thing and will go away once the engine and stuff have loosened up? Because...
  18. K

VW Golf GTI adidas edition..YEAH!!!

wats up guys!! This is a video on of my GTi adidas edition...the sweetest GTI to come out of VW it self :D:D:D:D please "like" it and comment! Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqNmXxr_TuA OqNmXxr_TuA
  19. K

How do you make the time show on the RCD 510?

Hey guys...i just bought a 11' GTi adidas...and i can only see the time on the MFD, i would love if someone could tell me if you can get it up on the big centre console screen. Thanks