GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Sango11

WTB rotiform blq

I am looking to buy rotiform blq's 18" preferable alloy finish pm if anyone is interested in selling them
  2. Sango11

WTB stage 2 piping for carbonio intake

As the title says i am looking to buy the stage 2 piping from the carbonio intake PM me if you are willing to let it go!
  3. Sango11

I need help! installing boost gauge!

Hi everyone so i got a column boost gauge and pannal. I bought a Glow shift Boost gauge and have a couple of questions on installing the product. 1- what gauge wire should i use running from the gauge to the wire on my light switch? 2- should i run inline fuses? 3- Any tips or tricks on...
  4. Sango11

Baldwin Best Buy meet on tuesdays

How are they never went.. anyone going tonight?
  5. Sango11

Looking to buy a catback

as the title says im looking to buy a catback any brand really let me know what i can take off your hands. located in new york on the island either pm me or send me a text (516)-924-4463 Thanks...
  6. Sango11

Anyone running Ultimate racing downpipe to a apr cat back

Hey guys just as the title states is anyone running this setup? or if anyone has a non resonated UR down pipe what is the best cat back to run for the best sound? thanks for your help in advance! :thumbup:
  7. Sango11

What dealer ship on long island deals with modded gtis

As the title says i am starting to mod my car and my dealer isn't really cool with mods and the warranty is not included through them anymore with anything not original on the car. Is there anywhere on long island where i can keep my warranty without having to switch my car to stock for my...
  8. Sango11

Bubble in tire....

today i was washing my car for about 2 hrs and the last step was tire shine. i put it on and i notice one of my tires has a penny size bubble on the side wall. i know its dangerous and am not really driven my car till i get it fixed. have a question tho will Dunlop or VW cover it i only have...
  9. Sango11

stock mk6 vs a wrx wagon

today on the way home from school this kid with a wrx wagon follows me to the sunken meadow parkway. once on it he pulls up and hits it i let him go the first time didn't want to race so he slows down so i was like f**k it we both are roling and do a pull at 60 and are on it and i raped the kid...
  10. Sango11

Suffolk Community College

Anyone from the forums go to Suffolk(Brent wood campus) i have seen a mk5 and a rabbit but any other mk6's besides me?
  11. Sango11

where do you get your parts from

what website or vendor do you most get parts for your mk6
  12. Sango11

getting a 2011 gti!

hey whats up i am new to the forum and am picking up my new 2011 candy white 6 speed gti on Friday! i just wanted to ask whats the proper wayto break it in? anything i should look for or any weird noises i will come up upon during break in? any advice? Thanks for your time