GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. N

vagcom in central jersey?

i'm looking for someone who has vagcom in central jersey. i go to rutgers in new brunswick and live about 15 minutes from there. i'm willing to drive wherever. i just want my drls disabled before i get my new hid kit in lol. let me know if anyones willing to help me out. of course i'll pay for...
  2. N

ddm tuning hid kit or usp motorsports?

looking to order an hid kit but i'm not sure which one to order, either ddm tuning or usp motorsports. which one is better? and also what would i have to order for it to work correctly? thanks
  3. N

stock gti vs infiniti g35

So yesterday I was driving with my ex girlfriend (lol) and we pulled up to a light and a g35 pulled up next to us. it was the sedan and he started inching up and i knew he was gonna try to beat me off the line...so naturally i told my ex that i was gonna rip him and she told me not to. of course...
  4. N

lighting question

i ordered nokya 2500k bulbs for my fogs the other day just to see how i liked the yellow. they came in today and i specifically ordered the 35w ones but they sent me the 55w. is the 55w too powerful? i'm pissed they messed up my order. i also ordered nokya 5000k as a cheap fix until i get some...
  5. N

Picking up my new GTI tomorrow :)

Well first off, I would like to say that I'm new to the forum and new to vw's. I found out great news today and that is the fact that I am picking up my brand new 2011 gti tomorrow :). I'm so pumped and I'm already looking into buying some small things for it. I know you guys hear this a lot...