GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. ricnet.se

ricnet.se's UG Golf R 2011

Now it is finally here! Waited since february for the car so today is like my birthday! Photos taken with my Desire so the quality may be bad. More pics to come! //R
  2. ricnet.se

PS3 v 360

xbox crashes and gets rrod witch means not working so buy a PS3 for godsake
  3. ricnet.se

Nürburgring meet 9 september 2011

Ooops! Wrong date in the threadname, the 2 september is a saturday with "tourist" driving from 8-19... Anyone wanna meet up then? Me and some friends are going from Sweden down there... Would be cool if someone joins with another R! Just to check if there is any interest...
  4. ricnet.se

Passat 2008 vs Golf 2011 - same rims?

I have my passat 2008 but I'm gonna have my Golf R this july, (ordered in january - slow?) In Sweden we got to have winter tyres so I wonder if i can have my 17 inch rims that I have on the passat on my new golf R for the winter? same bolt circle? same E.T.?
  5. ricnet.se

Drop a new Golf R!?

If I want to lower my brand new golf R with some H&R springs, do I have to change the shocks? sry if my english is bad :iono:
  6. ricnet.se

Anyone else have issues running Golfmk6.com on Google Chrome?

google crome sucks, I thought it was the best for a long long time but it isn't.. Right now I use safari from apple, mozilla also sucked, internet explorer for the websites that doesn't work in safari, like goolge maps, with earth doesn't work with safari :P My golf R will be here in july...