GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. L

Accuair switchspeed, Vu4, airlift bags. AIRRIDE FOR MK6

I have Airride that i am selling that came off of my Volkswagen MK6 Golf. The management is Accuair Switchspeed with VU4, and Airlift bags. The tank is 5 gallons with single Viair compressor. It comes with 2 gauges for front and rear and just about everything to get your car bagged and driving...
  2. L

FS FULL airride kit

I have a full airride kit i used on my MK6 TDI Golf. I will be uploading photos but for now i will just go over some specs. It is in good condition and is ready to be mounted and set up. It is AirLift struts with Accuair VU4 switchspeed management and and a single Via air compressor. a 5 gallon...
  3. L

18" Mercedes Benz

18 inch OEM AMG Mercedes Benz Wheels. 8.5 et54 all around.Rim Only. Open for trades 18 or 19 only. No BBS reps. $800 OBO
  4. L

Tornado Red rolling shot

I Photoshoped some paint into what would be a smiley face(front grill). I think it would look good if paint matched correctly
  5. L

New St Coilovers by Kw

Got an email from ECS about some new ST's that just came out. Does anybody have them yet? I have some Fk Streetines threaded all the way down but im looking to drop just a little bit more. It doesn't specifically say the model of ST just ST VW. Also if anyone wants some FK streetlines with about...
  6. L

What size spacers for 17" Portos

Ive got a tornado red TDI on Fk Streetlines. Looking to poke my wheels out and was wondering what the best size spacer was for a flush stance. I'm maxed out front and rear so i dont want to rub from too wide of a stance. Im just on stock Portos...
  7. L

FS: Fk Streetlines for MK6

I've got some Fk streetlines for a mk6. they only have 1K miles on them. I want to get bags. I'm getting a defective peice warrentied so their will be no problems with them. Asking 450$ plus shipping.
  8. L

Trying to find a more aggressive look for tdi front end

maxed out my streetlines and it looks alright but the front end needs something a little more aggresive. I was thinking of somehow colormatching the grill like some gti's and getting a valence... or buying a gti front end but im trying to keep it cheap cause im broke.(coils hadnt settled all the...
  9. L

my new tornado red tdi

Got her with 26 miles, dropped her at 1300
  10. L

How low can you get on your FK Streetlines?

I am weeks away from a MK6 tdi and wanna throw her on some coils real quickly. I want to stay under $750 and the Streetlines seem like a prime choice. I just want to make sure they go low enough and I dont waiste my money
  11. L

In between TDI,A4,A3

I am in between getting a mk6 tdi, b6 A4, and an A3, wanted to here what you guys thought about each car. trying to keep the budget under 23k for the A3, and golf TDI. The B6 will be cheaper but i'm just stuck in between all of them