GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. C

FS: BNIB Hawk HPS Front and Rear pads

Hey guys, bought these awhile back and ended up trading the GTI in on an Evo before I ever put the pads on. I took on tirerack.com and these are about $213 new. Im asking $180 obo shipped. I can knock a few bucks off for local pickup, I'm in Hollywood and can meet anywhere in the tricounty area...
  2. C

Question for photographers...

I know she has preferred Nikon in the past. Right now she just has a cheap point and shoot, but previously she had what I believe was a professional grade camera that used film, she ended up selling it to go to nursing school, but I can see her hankering to get back into at a leisure, casual...
  3. C

Question for photographers...

Gf's bday is coming up and I wanted to get her a nice camera. She went to school for photgraphy and has a passion for it. She has expressed some love for the Nikon J series, problem is I'm not sure which one is the best to go with as I don't understand the specs as well. If you have any...
  4. C

Anyone Here Ever Fracture Their Finger?

Its a finger, you'll be aight (misspelled on purpose). I've been wrestling for about 15 years, and fought MMA for a few years after HS, broken fingers enough times to not care anymore. Just get it set in a timely manner, keep the swelling down, and follow any rehab they tell you to do. The...
  5. C

1st time visiting Myrtle Beach....suggestions?

Any specific area of the beach you recommend? What was so nice?
  6. C

1st time visiting Myrtle Beach....suggestions?

Heading up to Myrtle Beach for work for a few days this month. Ended up postponing my flight so I can spend a long weekend there with the gf. Never been, all I know is what I've seen on Eastbound & Down haha. Was thinking of renting a car and driving to Charleston for a night or two if its worth...
  7. C

Valentine's Day

Way back when I believed in God and went to youth group, our pastor told us about something he did for his wife. Totally stole his idea as it even made me go "awwwww!" like a little girl. Living in South Florida, the geography presents and awesome opportunity. Explanation follows... Night before...
  8. C

Awkward Gym Moments

Ahhh gym farts. I remember when I was young(er) and dumb(er) I was working my abs. Pretty heavy that day too, I had a buddy doing medicine ball tosses to me to finish up, and I have the headphones blasting (PUSH IT!!!!) and really getting intense. Every rep I see my buddy smiling like an idiot...
  9. C

WTF Government

^this
  10. C

PLAC got his GTI back

Can you post the link to that? I need to send to a few friends haha. Embed wont let me on iphone
  11. C

Classical Music

I had difficulty appreciating it early on, but once you consider the amount of people playing such a large assortment of instruments and doing it so masterfully, it kinda blew my mind. I smoked alot then too lol, but even now I will put on some classical and enjoy it.
  12. C

Buying a 2001 Honda Civic base as Winter Beater!!

Did you pay $1500 canadian or american, still a decent deal either way for a beater car.
  13. C

The Official Rant-About-Work Thread.

I work at a powerplant. Never done anything some physically demanding for work, and I was a firefighter/paramedic for 4 years before this haha. As long as I'm not the only sweating I don't mind the hard work though, the pay kicks ass and its rather easy to justify skipping the gym when you spend...
  14. C

Plac's DIY intercooler thread has vanished...WTF??!?

Wow. Guy could be a jerk to people on occasion but we all are. He was a great resource of info and helped me a ton as a newcomer to VW. It seems the tiny penises prevail again...
  15. C

Too funny......

I've gotten this story about 10x from the same uncle. It was funny in 1995 on my AOL account I think...
  16. C

Someone hit me, now what?

So I was in a parking lot today, as I'm driving I hear that sickening sound of something breaking outside my car. I look, and sure enough someone pulled out of their spot as I passed. So a nice dent in the rear passenger quarter panel, and since I was moving forward it caught the rear bumper and...
  17. C

Favorite Drink (alcoholic)

Non-alcoholic beer is being compared to many sports drinks. There was a team in the Tour de France this year sponsored by an upstart company trying to sell its non alcoholic beer as a sports drink. But anything with alcohol will cause dehydration when compared to water. Doesn't mean a shot of...
  18. C

Also irish whiskey with a pickle juice chaser for when you want to get past the point of fuck it. If you haven't tried it, do yourself the treat.
  19. C

Takes a bit of prep but easy to make. Basil Gin Gimlet. Take some fresh basil and put it in a glass bottle, fill said bottle with decent gin (Hendrick's is my favorite but Seagram's will do) let it sit for a couple weeks. Now, fill shaker with crushed ice, 2 part gin, 1 part simple syrup, 1 part...
  20. C

What sports do you guys play?

Wrestling and MMA, I coach at the HS level and have had some amatuer fights, would love to commit and go pro but its tough going to work with black eyes haha