GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. 550 Born

5 Spoke Rim for 2011 CW GTI?

Looking to upgrade the Detroit's and am wanting a 18 " 5 Spoke rim in gloss black. Here is what I have so far. Do you know of any others? I will be keeping my Detroit's and powder coating them flat black for a second set of rims. 18" Black Karthoum Wheels...
  2. 550 Born

Just got my 2011 GTI

After 3 months of waiting my 2011 CW 2 Dr, Manual, Autobahn arrived and I picked it up on Monday. Coming from an STI (06 and 08 mod'd), driving them for the last 5 years. It's nice having a smoother, less harsh ride, nicer interior, sunroof and much better MPG's :). I do miss the torque of the...
  3. 550 Born

Factory Build Codes

Does any know what the factory build codes are for VW? The codes represent the different stages of the build, Pre production, assemble, production, paint, dock, on the boat etc.. Porsche has a report called "Profoma" or something close to that. Its show the progress of the build and it uses...
  4. 550 Born

Factory Order MK6 GTI ??

Has anyone ordered a MK6 GTi from the factory? If so, how long did it take? The reason I ask is, I'm talking to a few dealers about a Candy White GTI, 2 door, with sunroof and nav, either autobahn or reg interior and there are none in CA, possibly one in reno, not sure if dealer is willing to...
  5. 550 Born

New member, need help !

I have had 2 STI's (06 and 08 currently) and find myself wanting to make a change. With gas prices rising, looking get something with better mileage. Here is the problem, my son a VW enthusiast suggests a Golf tdi and I sure appreciate the improved MPG I would get with the tdi. The more I...