GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

Winter setup Sport edition f5/blizzaks

I won't need this set up any more so its for sale. the wheels are Sport edition F5 16x7.5 +45 with 205 55 16 Bridgestone Blizzaks. I used them for 2 seasons. 2 tires still have about 70% tread left and 2 have about 35% left. ill get some pics of all 4 tires tonight. willing to ship if buyers...
  2. M

Winter setup Sport edition f5/blizzaks

wrong section
  3. M

HPA "Dog Bone" Motor Mount

selling my HPA Core Interlock "Dog Bone" Motor Mount it was used for about 3k miles and is in great condition! its the 75a durometer mount. more info here http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?5635474-HPA-Motorsports-Core-Interlock-quot-Dog-Bone-quot-Motor-Mount-for-Golf-R ***SOLD***
  4. M

S3 Control Arm bushings

OEM control arm bushings from the European S3 tighten your suspension for improved handling and stiffer road feel. used for 1500 miles and 1000 of them were from my trip to sowo these are a direct fit no press work pressing or special tools required. $100 shipped obo
  5. M

H&R Front and rear sways

Selling my H&R front(26mm) and rear(24mm) sway bars. they have less than 1500miles on them and 1200 of it was from driving to sowo and back. these transformed the car and made it handle so much better than stock. i am now a firm believer in upgraded sway bars. they will come with new sub frame...
  6. M

APR stage 1+2 intake

selling my apr intake. its the stage 1+2 pieces and have about 3k miles on both. great condition, no cracks or fading or anything like that. ill have pics of the stage2 piece later tonight ***SOLD****
  7. M

Twin Turbo Lamborghini Aventador

TDZyCHlgO6o
  8. M

FS: Real BBS RS-GT 18x8

Selling my Diamond Black BBS RS-GT 18x8 +40et 5x114.3(comes with wobble bolts). these are a true 2 piece wheel. tires are Hankook Ventus V12 215/40/18 with about 1500 miles on them. 2 have some small curb rash but nothing major. ill get pics of that later tonight. very light weight set up...
  9. M

mk7 spy video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrCdFwFj7Ok&list=UUDAfo-IAC6c-w2dgoHDscAg&index=1&feature=plcp
  10. M

Podi Boost gauge and podi BNIB

Brand new still sealed in the packaging Podi boost gauge and steering column pod, boost tap also included. this is the pod the replaces the top piece of the steering column and not one that sits on top of it. Podi maker the only OEM replacement steering column ***SOLD***
  11. M

Koni Coilovers

selling my koni coilovers. they have about 6k miles on them and are in very good condition. these coils ride great. ***SOLD***
  12. M

H&R Super sport springs

I have these laying around have about 3k miles on them and ate in great condition. they give about a 1.5" drop **SOLD**
  13. M

awe turbo outlet pipe

selling my awe turbo outlet pipe. great condition, black powder coated. used to get rid of the stock pancake pipe **SOLD**
  14. M

Dieselgeek Sigma 6 ss

selling my Dieselgeek Sigma 6 Speed Short Shift Kit. this is hands down the best short shifter on the market. comes with everything you need to install. used for about 5k miles more info here http://www.dieselgeek.com/6_Speed_VW_Short_Shifter_p/ss-sigma6.htm ***SOLD***
  15. M

AWE boost gauge w/tap, Europ switch

starting to part out my car. first few things i have are a euro switch and the awe boost gauge and awe boost hose tap. everything works perfectly and is in great condition AWE boost gauge and tap ***SOLD*** Euro switch ***SOLD***
  16. M

BNIB Forge catch can

starting to part out my car, the catch can is brand new still sealed in the packaging. best catch can on the market in my opinion, replaces the whole pcv system ***SOLD***
  17. M

FT: Feeler CW GTI 35ed front bumper

***SOLD***
  18. M

wtb Stock front sway bar

Im looking for a stock gti front sway bar. let me know how much shipped to 15317 :thumbsup:
  19. M

New Wavetrac LSD w/arp bolts 6 speed 02Q Trans

Selling a brand new in the box Wavetrac limited slip with arp bolt kit. this is a little bit more than i need since i don't track my car very often. With this you have both wheels gripping at all times. **SOLD**
  20. M

Shifter mech broken?

Driving to work this morning and my shifter mech decided to stop working. I can't get into any gear now. the shifter it selfs moves slightly forward and back but doesn't move side to side. Everything on the tranny still feels fine and I can engage the gears manually by moving the shifter on the...