GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Jacris

FS: stock turbo back exhaust

I have a stock turbo back exhaust, was on the car for <12000 miles. Looks brand new. Looking to unload due to upcoming move. $100 OBO, just come and get it or reasonable meet up spot. PM if interested.
  2. Jacris

FS: Stock turbo back, 2011 MKVI

I have a stock turbo back exhaust was on the car for <12000 miles. Looks brand new. Looking to unload due to upcoming move. $100 OBO, just come and get it or reasonable meet up spot.
  3. Jacris

FS: Sparco Assetto Gara 17"

......Wheels are BLACK with Dunlop Wintersport 3D tires 225/45 R17. Plenty of life left. I am moving to a place where it does not snow, so they must go. I love the way these wheels look but I already have a summer set up and don't want move 3 sets of shoes. Everything in excellent condition no...
  4. Jacris

FS: Sparco Assetto Gara 17"

...Wheels are BLACK with Dunlop Wintersport 3D tires 225/45 R17. Plenty of life left. I am moving to a place where it does not snow, so they must go. I love the way these wheels look but I already have a summer set up and don't want move 3 sets of shoes. Everything in excellent condition no curb...
  5. Jacris

Traded in my GTI for something else German...

show me math that supports this on a 328xi
  6. Jacris

You already state above that its an upgrade. Do you really need to be educated as to why a 3-series is nicer than a GTI? This is just another "I am better than you all now" post. And no I cant be happy for a kid with leased BMW. Now go back to your happy little world. When I take delivery of...
  7. Jacris

excellent post, well said. What compells the OP to post his new beemer on this forum. I have seen this before and don't get it. You moved on to really nice car, got it, see ya, good luck. Maybe it's therapy for buyers remorse.
  8. Jacris

H&R 10mm Spacers ?

After reading up on here, I am about to pull the trigger on HR sports with 10mm F / 12mm R spacers. This seems to be the max mod without rubbing issues that still gives a good looking stance Lots of good feedback on HR Springs – but – there is plenty of horror stories about spacers unless they...
  9. Jacris

K&N Panel Filter for MK6

Had this in my car for 1.5 months before CAI install. Less than 1500miles. These things are good for 50000miles before your supposed to check them. 20bucks.