GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

Renting a dynojet on jan 31st socal

Me and a few friends are renting a dynojet in chatsworth for a few hours. Id like to pass on the invitation to the rest of you that might be interested. Normally a dyno costs about $75 for 3 pulls. With us renting the dyno you'll get a full hour of dyno time for only $100. You'll have...
  2. S

Friendly Runs?

I was wondering if anyone with a k04 or a stage 3 upgrade would like to do some runs? I would love to find a B8 S4 but no luck so far...
  3. S

LA area Local Mod Installer

Hey guys, I've come across a really cool mechanic and car enthusiast. He had installed my coilovers and then swapped them out for my stock suspension before I sold the GTI. I then entrusted him working on my 135i, he treats your car as if its his own. He takes his time, plans and works on your...
  4. S

My GTI's Replacement

So I've now officially had this car for 2 weeks and got a few mods. - JB4 Tuned - BMS Intake - Bmw Performance Suspension - Bmw Performance Short shifter - Apex Arc8 wheels (18lbs) - 265 series Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires - I have Ultimate Racing Catted downpipes waiting to be installed.
  5. S

FS: New Floor mats, Cargo net, Sub/Amp

Sold the GTI, have some parts left over. 1) Floor mats are brand new and come in original bag with paper work. - $100 obo 2)Cargo Net - $70 obo 3) Clarion 10" sub with MB Quarts AMP (amp comes with adj. knob, box and paper work) - SOLD MB Quarts AMP - 800watt RMS - Mono amp Clarion Sub -...
  6. S

Got a new car...

Well guys, another year passed and I grew bored of my GTI. Its a fun car but I've been in and out of cars for the past few years trying to find lasting happiness. The GTI was a much better car than the G37s coupe I had before it, much more fun to drive and the low end torq was great. But at the...
  7. S

LA area k04 owners

Anyone in L.A. area have a k04 and a manual transmission? I'm looking to make the purchase but would like a ride before spending 4K... Thanks in advance
  8. S

WTB: K04

Looking to buy a K04 turbo, hopefully someone will be selling soon. If you have a downpipe or intercooler as well I will buy all. But first thing first I need k04. Seems like market price of used k04's is around $1200-1500
  9. S

FS 2011 GTI 2dr CW 6spd Xenon Navi 11k miles $22k

FS 2011 GTI 2dr CW 6spd Xenon Navi 11k miles $20k I have a 2011 GTI 2dr I bought a little over a year ago, it has 11k miles. Clean title, no accidents, no dents. Car has APR stage 1, with all options, and a Subwoofer/amp. I've done oil changes at 5k miles, using german motor oil. Always...
  10. S

Anyone in SoCal looking for downpipe?

I parted out my car and only have my downpipe left... Unfortunately its the largest part that was for sale. Need this thing gone. Its a USP downpipe with custom cat, fits mk5 and mk6. Asking $300, but will accept any decent offer.
  11. S

FS: 6 pieces Aluminum Pipes & Custom Stage 2 pipe

I have 6 pieces of Aluminum piping 2.75" that I was using to make a custom Stage 2 pipe and custom piping for my intercooler. Looking to scrap my projects and sell the car. I have a stage 2 pipe thats 90% complete, all you need to do is weld on a small piece of pipe. The aluminum pipes sell...
  12. S

FS: Cx Racing Intercooler

I have a brand new sealed in the box Intercooler by CX Racing. I bought this to make a custom intercooler for the GTI but gave up on the project. Dimensions: 28"x8"x3.5" Rated for 400hp I'd like to get $130 Shipped & Gifted for the intercooler. I also have a custom Stage 2 intake pipe...
  13. S

Comparison Review: OEM LED vs Replica LED Tail Lights

Being the first and only person to have owned both OEM and Replica LED Tail lights for the Mk6 GTI / GOLF. I thought I would comment on both pieces of hardware. I originally purchased a set of Replica Golf R Tail lights because of its price. After receiving them and l noticed the lights were...
  14. S

Review: Black market Turbo Outlet Pipe & Charge pipe

Purchase I've posted a group buy on these Turbo Oulet and Charge pipes in the for sale area. Not many people seemed to be interested so I ordered a set for myself. Some vendors sell the TOP and charge pipe because the factory pipes are pancaked in certain areas. The upgraded TOP and Charge pipe...
  15. S

LA area Canyon Run Saturday?

Anyone in LA area want to do a canyon run tomorrow/Saturday? I finally got my car dropped and need to see how good/bad they are ;)
  16. S

Help choose wheels (2 choices)

Which wheel do you think would look better on my car? OPTION A) OPTION B)
  17. S

Review: FK Streetline Coilovers

Purchase During Xmas break I had some money to spend on the car, well not really but I did anyways. I was debating whether to get W/M kit or coilovers. I ended up with the latter, my search lead me to FK because I had about 1 grand to spend but didn't want to just purchase 1 item. I was able to...
  18. S

FS: Oem Style Tinted LED Tail lights

SOLD Hey I just received tail lights from Vacar. They look just like oem and feel like oem as well. I bolted up in the inner lights they fit perfectly and snug like oem. The reason I'm selling is because the tinted led tail lights are darker than I like. I'm going to order the lighter red...