GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

Door locks not working, wont start, etc!!

I was changing out the drivers side xenon bulb. Its a tight squeeze so I took off the cover for the fuse box. As I was trying to plug in the new bulb when the metal plug hit one of the exposed screws going to the fuse box and sent off sparks. Now car won't start (has plenty of juice and...
  2. S

2010 Candy White - Reasonable quality mods

For sale in Atlanta GA - $19000. 2010 GTI, 60K, 6MT, has all options but NAV from factory, exclusively driven by me (42 yr old car nut) APR Stage 2 Setup (goapr.com) $5434.00 in upgrades, not including the installation. 1. APR Stage 2 ECU Software (4 program) - 273 HP and 300 LB-FT at...
  3. S

EPC light and limp mode

So last week I did the noise pipe delete and it was quite a bit of a pain in the rear to get it out. Anyway, got it all done and put back together. A few days later, I get the EPC light coming on with an "!" where the mileage indicator is located, and a service engine now message. There...
  4. S

Eibach Pro Kit + Koni FSD - Links to pics now up

I wasn't sure if I would like this set up because it doesn't drop the car but about an inch, but I LOVE IT! It's hard to tell the difference in the ride from stock except under heavy acceleration and a little tighter in the turns. Very smooth otherwise. A bit pricey but worth it IMO...