GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. CrzyP

They are talking smack about the MK6?!!!1

That's odd. Dealers in my local area can barely keep up with the mk6 GTI demand. They're gone in days once delivered to the dealers.
  2. CrzyP

Guns Guns Guns

I just picked up this Ruger GSR.
  3. CrzyP

FS: OEM Shadow Blue lip spoiler NIB

For Sale: OEM Shadow Blue lip spoiler brand new never installed box only opened for pictures. Includes instructions and mounting hardware. $225 shipped in the CONUS.
  4. CrzyP

Guns Guns Guns

I just got into firearms last year. So far I only have two weapons. Taurus PT1911 ALR Ruger 10/22 Carbine I'm looking to get the new Ruger American in .308. I'm just waiting for one to show up locally so I can check it out.
  5. CrzyP

WTT: Chrome Auto Euro Switch for Regular Chrome Euro Headlight Switch

I want to trade straight up, my chrome auto euro switch for the regular chrome euro switch. I've had it in my car for two weeks so I'm expecting a fairly new switch in return. It's installed on a 2012 GTI without the rain sensor. No coding is required for the switch to operate. The when the...
  6. CrzyP

Forza 4

I'm really thinking about picking up an Xbox just for this. GT5 was a huge disappointment so I'm looking forward to everyone's opinions on FM4.
  7. CrzyP

Self defense items in the GTI?

Seat drawer mod with a .45 in there. Jk Sent from your moms house using Tapatalk
  8. CrzyP

2012 GTI Changes/updates

Looks like pictures of the 2012 GTI are being posted up from dealers now. Click for pics Click for video So far the following changes have been observed besides the LED DRLs and Wheels -Aluminum interior trim (Autobahn only) -Door sills from Adidas Edition (Autobahn only) -Golf Ball shifter...