GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Wicked2

Bank of America to charge a monthly fee to use your debit card

Good link... Lawrence is a real piece of work but this is good practice for Cain. Cain's quick on his feet and doesn't miss a beat. :thumbsup: As for the original topic: Everyone pissed about the $5 charge should contact Dick Durbin directly. Also, Banks are at a disadvantage when competing...
  2. Wicked2

First Aid Kit

I wasn't sure if VW had made the first aid kit on Driver's Gear to fit in one of the compartments in the GTI so I did a little measuring and picked up a Coleman Weekender first aid kit for $20. Perfect fit... http://www.colemanfirstaid.com/kit-weekender.php
  3. Wicked2

Rear Headrests Storage

I remove my rear headrests on a regular basis to tote things around and thought it would be nice to have a safe way to store them while they're not in the car. I picked up a Safety First 36 in. Stinless-Steel grab bar and a cobalt drill bit from Home Depot and made this. It's nothing special...
  4. Wicked2

Who's playing GTI Ed. 35?

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/gti-edition-35/id439286294?mt=8 as if I needed one more distraction... :party0038:
  5. Wicked2

3M™ Clear Bra on Rear Deck

After looking at some of the other after market options for protecting the rear deck I decided to go with the 3M Clear Bra. $50 installed. Edit: I forgot to mention that the installer recommended using Plexus on it to help seal it (because its porous) and to keep it from yellowing over...
  6. Wicked2

3M™ Crystalline Automotive Film

Just had the 3M™ Crystalline Automotive Film (90% - practically clear) installed on my front windshield and I both love it and hate it. Love it because it really does make a big difference. Hate it because it works better then the 20% (other brand) I just had done a couple weeks ago and now I...
  7. Wicked2

3 Words ONLY

Your moma's house
  8. Wicked2

About time to replace the tahoe

Toyota Sequoia (previous gen. 2005)... Not the HP of a hemi but it's a very capable off roader with plenty of pulling power and more interior room than anything in it's class. Sealed transmission too... Mine has 125k miles and drives like new. You couldn't pry it out of cold dead hands. ;)
  9. Wicked2

Missing cover plastic cover under passenger seat?

I've had my car for a week now and just noticed that the driver-side under seat has a plastic panel and the passenger side does not. Is this how it's suppose to be or should there be a cover over the foam form. Passenger Sider Driver Side
  10. Wicked2

2016 VW golf

Not the car companies... The politicians and tree huggers.
  11. Wicked2

Tracking your race results

I've got a website that I've been working on for a couple months now called MyRaceXP.com. Right now it's setup for motorcycles but I could easily add Auto-X if there's any interest from any of you wanting to create an online resume. Here's a link to my friend Zeb's resume. Red Arrows next to...