GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. E

Wrong/Messed up Euro Switch??....

2011 GTI with stock halogens; So I VAG-COM'd to turn off the DRL's and just got my Euro Swith with the "Auto" feature.... Plugged it in and the Auto feature works like it should, but the parking light setting still turns on the headlights, no difference than having a regular single ON switch...
  2. E

Stage 1 vs Stage 2...?

I seem to have this misconception that the satge 1 tune has a stock like power band but just more everywhere.... I dont want the whole; nothing til 3k then BAMM! to 6k. Like i thought you'd get better tip-in, a quick spool-up to higher boost and smooth linear power, I like the the good amount of...
  3. E

Why does nobody make an upgraded turbo manifold...?

My buddy with an EvoIX just got an equal length Turbo manifold, Now, i know we're quite far away from the factory potential those cars have, but companies seem to make everything else. I mean if just slapping one of these on a stock Evo yealds much faster spool-up and a smoother power...
  4. E

Pic Request: 4dr UG with tint!

I'm gonna get tint sometime here and have smoked markers, smoked rear turn lenses, and LM reps with gunmetal centers. So I'm curious how dark to get the windows tinted and what shades look good. Post a pic and any details about what film and %. Thanks!
  5. E

Rear clattering/rattling/shuddering.... WTF

So I installed the FK Streetlines and lowered to right above the tires, the ride is a little rough but hasn't bothered me until this horrible clattering shuddering rattle has showed up and gotten worse and worse. I've been under the car numerous times and checked everything.... All snug and...
  6. E

Rubbing sound/deep squeaking from strut mounts, dumped on FK's.

So everything is tight and aligned and all good, but I'm getting this deep squeaking rub noise coming from my front upper strut mounts, but all the bolts are tight, yet it looks like the metal ring inside the strut tower moves a little up and down when you rock the car a bit. And I can feel the...
  7. E

Just installed FK Streetlines..... Popping sound in rear

So everything is very tight in the back, before putting weight on the suspension I went over all the bolts and everything is tight. But I occasionally get a single or quick double pop sound from the right rear area, I can almost feel it in my seat/floor. But it's not frequent and not on smooth...
  8. E

???DIY for HID's in Main Low Beam H7 Halogen Headlight Housings.....?

Yes I understand its frowned upon to do so, (many say it actually isnt bad with the beam pattern cutoff) and I have searched, BUT everyone seems to mix up discussions about the headlights and fog lights. I know the HID fogs work with a number of kits, but What About The H7 Low Beam Halogen...
  9. E

MM6 Mesh (LM Replicas), 2011 UG GTI 4dr

Picked up our GTI 2 weeks ago........Just got these shipped in yesterday.... Wasted no time ;) And we got some FK Streetlines on the way this week so don't worry lol
  10. E

FS: 19x8.5 5x112 et47 Hartman Euromesh3 only 3mo old, barely used, mint!!!

We just put these on but we want to go another direction with the style so I'm selling a nearly new set of 19x8.5 Hartman Euromesh in mint condition, no chips no curb rash perfect lug holes too, kept waxed as well. ET47, 5x112 bolt pattern. Also comes with blank center caps and Audi stickers to...