GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. chino246

WTT: Stock Halogen Headlight Housings for Xenon headlights

:thumbup:I have a set of Halogen Headlights from my previous car (2011 GTI) that I am looking to trade for a set of Xenon housings. Preferably OEM but if a nice set of the reps comes along I'd be interested as well. I prefer not to have LED's. Let me know what you have. The housings are in great...
  2. chino246

FS: GTI grille with black and red VW emblem

Asking $70 + shipping o.b.o. Text 305-218-5127
  3. chino246

FS SPM Downpipe ::NEED GONE ASAP::

I can text pictures of the downpipe. Asking $150 + shipping. Ran the downpipe for about 10k miles. Thanks, Andy (305) 218-5127
  4. chino246

FS: Koni Coilovers!!

FS: Koni coilovers for mk6 GTI. I had these coilovers on the car for about 20k miles with no issues at all. These coilover have lifetime warrantee and I bought them new. Reason for sale is that I traded in my GTI 2 months ago and I cant use them on my current car. I don't have any pics of...
  5. chino246

FS: SPM Catless Downpipe- FL

I dont have pics of the pipe on here but I can e-mail or text. This Downpipe came with the turbo back exhaust I bought last October. I have since sold the Cat back section and need to get rid of this downpipe. Reason for sale is that I traded in my GTI a couple months ago and need the money...
  6. chino246

FS: SPM Mounts BNIB !!!!!!

Hey there, Up for sale is the mount kit from SPM i've had sitting in the box for a while now that have never been mounted. They're still in the packaging and box i got them in from SPM. Reason for sale is I just need money and am going to be parting out the car soon. Price is $400...
  7. chino246

GRILLES FOR SALE!!!

BOTH ITEMS ARE NOW SOLD! Hello, :thumbsup: FOR SALE are a couple of grilles I have that I no longer need. First grille: OEM style grille w/ painted gloss black "VW" emblem and "GTI" emblem with gloss black grille strips No damage or fitment issues $70 shipped o.b.o...
  8. chino246

FS: Gloss Black GTI Grill with painted Black emblems and Stripes

Like the title says, GTI grill FS. Bought this grill from another member on this forum. I do not believe it is an OEM grill though. Fits perfect. It had the grill stripes painted before I bought it. I painted an OEM GTI emblem as well as the VW emblem gloss black. No chips or damage. Reason for...
  9. chino246

FIXXFEST 11/23/13

Not sure if there is a thread about this years FixxFest yet but I guess I'll throw this one up. FixxFest is coming soon!! For those who haven't been, Fixxfest is a gathering of euro cars at Bradenton Motorsports Park where there is a show section as well as 1/4 mile racing available. THE BEST...
  10. chino246

WTB: OEM Roof Rack

I'm in the market for a new bike but I obviously need a bike rack. I am located in Miami, FL. I have a 4 door, I guess that matters. LMK if anyone is selling. I don't get on the forum's often enough lately. Thanks
  11. chino246

FT: Ed's first gen Halogen reps (Chrome) w/ LED's

Like the title states. I'm looking to trade my current headlight housings I bought from Ed a while back. These are the first generation 10 LED set with the silver accents in the housing. I have had no issue with the lights WHATSOEVER. I'm looking to trade them for the Black housing lights that...
  12. chino246

FS: TSW Nurburgring wheels Matte Bronze

FS: TSW Nurb's 18 x 8 et 45, 57.1 bolt pattern, Matte bronze finish 19 lbs wheel. (No tires just the wheels) One wheel has a small curb rash about 1/4 inch on outside lip and one other wheel has a small ding on outside lip. Message me and I can text better pics of the wheels upon request. I...
  13. chino246

WTB: Black OEM Golf grill

Let me know if anyone has one for sale Thanks
  14. chino246

FS: Smoked side markers for GTI

Hey there. Up for sale are a set of Smoked side markers that I had on the car for about a year. I bought these from ECS brand new. Looking for a local sale first. Will ship if buyer pays shipping..... $30 o.b.o I'll post pictures tomorrow when I get the chance. Reason for selling is that I...
  15. chino246

Black wheel lug bolts

Hey there. I have a quick question. I've contacted a few different vendors but can't seem to find what I'm looking foror they don't have them in stock. I currently have TSW Nurburgring wheels (Bronze- 18" x 8") and want to get black lug bolts to match the black painted wheel caps. Can anyone...
  16. chino246

FS: MK5 R32 OEM Brakes

:thumbup: Hey guys, Posting this listing for a buddy of mine who just upgraded to a BBK on his mk5 R32. If anyone is interested feel free to PM me for his info. Here's the link for his ad in Vortex: http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?5959436-FS-Complete-R32-Front-Brake-Setup...
  17. chino246

WTB; H&R Front 26mm sway bar / Rear 22mm sway bar

Like the title states, Looking for these. If I don't find any soon I'll probably just buy them new. These should help alone with the new tires I'm ordering soon. Gotta get ready for WITW '13 :happyanim: Thanks in advance
  18. chino246

Anyone in South FL that has KW v2 Coilovers???

Like the title states. Does anyone in S. Florida have the KW V2 coilovers installed? If so can we meet up one of these days so I can see how they ride? I'm curious how the ride is in comparison to my Koni coilovers. Thanks
  19. chino246

FS: 18" Klutch SL14 staggered S. Florida

FS/FT: 18" Klutch SL14 staggered S. Florida SOLD!! Please see link to ad in Vortex. FS: 18" klutch wheels with Kumho Ecsta tires. Brand New! Wheels and tires have about 3 miles on them. Asking $1600 for wheels, tires and bolts. Local sale preferred. Wheels are in perfect shape. Please...
  20. chino246

Quick, What wheels are these?!

Going to buy these wheels from someone but I'd like to know the name of these wheels. I think they are off of an Audi A4 or A6 not sure. Thanks guys.