GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

FS: Go Fast Bits (GFB) DV+ T9351

pending to DUBlclutch
  2. D

FS: 42DD stealth catch can with SS lines

Selling a brand new, never used 42DD catch can along with AN fittings and stainless steel lines. The can has 1/2NPT threaded inlets and I used it to fabricate a custom catch can set-up on my Stage 3 GTI. I ended up selling the car before I ever ran it. Included is the following: powder black...
  3. D

leftovers - brake pads, ignition coils, S3 IC hoses, catch can

Car is sold, have some parts lying around... OEM Front brake pads, basically brand new. Bought these off of plac as a spare for when my pads went out. Sold the car before I ever needed them. $50 shipped obo. Original thread with pics...
  4. D

APR Stage 3 GTI for sale

sold
  5. D

winter driving on super sports

So it doesn't look like my car is going to sell, so its making the trip with me to Boston. That said, I don't think my current suspension set-up can handle all of that snow. Its already kind of a pain in the ass on steep driveways here. I'm currently on Koni yellows and H&R supersports. Does...
  6. D

FS: 2010 GTI, APR Stage 3

sold
  7. D

fs: custom catch can kit

fs: custom catch can kit for APR stage 3 I put this kit together over the past few months, but it only finally went on the car a couple of weeks ago, just in time for me to decide to part out and sell the car. The kit can only be used with APR stage 3 cars as the adapter for the return line...
  8. D

Part out: lots of stuff

Selling the car instead. Only thing still for sale is an OEM rev D diverter valve that is missing the yellow o-ring (o-ring can be swapped from your existing DV): $40
  9. D

fs: awe top

gone.
  10. D

FS: 42dd boost tap

sold
  11. D

FS: OEM rev D DV

I've got a perfect condition revision D, piston-type diverter valve for sale. I lost the yellow seal (o-ring), but you can transfer it over from any other OEM DV, they're exactly the same. $50 shipped. http://dl.dropbox.com/u/30600568/Bshcc/2011-09-05_10-08-26_734.jpg...
  12. D

feeler: mint detroits with stock pzeros

Just a feeler for now to gauge interest. I've got a set of OEM detroits with the stock pzero's, with 6~7/32 tread all around. Not sure the exact number of miles on them as the previous owner took these off in the winter, but probably under 10k (car has 17k). No curbage, no damage, basically...
  13. D

FS: Raven noise pipe delete plug

I picked this up not too long ago, and it works exactly as advertised. Only selling it because I got a really good deal on a full replacement throttle body pipe. Works great, absolutely no problems. This is the new revision that requires you remove the metal sleeve, but that's easy. Asking...
  14. D

electronic vs mechanical boost gauges

This might be a repost but I came across this yesterday and thought it was worth posting... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsVTAHf8foY I recently put in one of Newsouth's vent pod gauges, and I've gotta say I am very impressed. Gone are the buzzing issues from their MKV products. The LED's...
  15. D

forge intercooler pipes

Hey Forge, Any plans to make these available in North America for the GTI? http://www.forgemotorsport.co.uk/content.asp?inc=product&cat=260701&product=FMABPSCI Are there any fitment differences between European cars and NA cars with respect to these parts? Looks like the throttle pipe may...