GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. intoflatlines

ChiChat19: 10k Posts Achieved In Revived Dead Thread

Your son is tall and also you unfriended me on Facebook
  2. intoflatlines

Hello and welcome. Introduce yourselves here

Back after a several year hiatus. Joined vwvortex around the late 2000s when I got my MK4 GTI. Joined golfmk6 when I got my.. MK6.. GTI new early 2010s. Moved over to the BMW world for awhile for motorsports and then got a MK6 GTI DSG for DD and now I'm back, bitches, with a MK7.5 GTI SE 6MT...
  3. intoflatlines

I was legit going to buy a Ford Escape but I found this neato 7.5 GTI
  4. intoflatlines

My buddy totaled his MK7. Thankfully he is OK. Also fortunately, I'm getting some OEM Euro tails out of it.
  5. intoflatlines

Today wasn't a good day for dry sunlight pics but I looked through some pics I took right after I got it and noticed the little dent/ding was there already. So it somehow makes me feel a little better and a little worse at the same time in a weird way. Still will be looking into PDR in the area tho.
  6. intoflatlines

I'll take some pics tomorrow in the sunlight. I heard places can do it for plastic with heat and whatnot? Paint is not cracked or chipped at least.
  7. intoflatlines

Well one month in and someone already dinged my front bumper near the license plate area. It's not too bad but it annoys me because the car is otherwise dentless. Good PDR recommendations in the area?
  8. intoflatlines

The Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread

Looks like your girl got a winter setup headed her way lol
  9. intoflatlines

The Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread

OEM MK6 GTI 16" steelies won't fit onto a '19 GTI SE due to the performance pack brakes, right? I have a set with Blizzaks for winter and I'd love to use them.
  10. intoflatlines

Mike's doing well, driving a Tacoma with tasteful OEM+ mods. He drove my GTI the day I got it cause he helped me shuffle cars around, and he was like, shit I kind of want a GTI again lol. Scott occasionally will harass me but it's like once a year. I have messaged with Butcher Chris on FB...
  11. intoflatlines

Not so much. Occasionally will message with Tuna. I'm close friends with Muskie, we're coworkers now and hang out often.
  12. intoflatlines

Yep I was at fault, no injuries thankfully. Airbag blew and frame was tweaked a little bit but to the naked eye the damage didn't look catastrophic. I wanted out though, especially with the frame. Positive is that the market is crazy so I got paid what I bought if for nine years and 50K miles...
  13. intoflatlines

Hey Dubs! As much as I loved the feel and performance of the Z4M, I'd been wanting to get out of it for a few years since I've put a pause on autocross/track and got more focused on music performance. It was ridiculously impractical for hauling gear around and as a daily driver. Then I crashed...
  14. intoflatlines

Only if you're driving your Humvee™
  15. intoflatlines

Damn, this is like a 10 year reunion! I love it! I drove the GTI around a bit tonight and even in stock form, I love it and missed it so much.
  16. intoflatlines

Yeah I wish I kept my VCDS stuff. I don't even remember who I sold it to :cry: