GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. intoflatlines

Official 2016 Chicagoland Autocross (and sometimes HPDE/Track Day) Master Thread

2016 motorsports season is a far off in the distance but we can start planning now! This thread will be for general autocross and HPDE discussion and also have announced dates for different clubs posted as it becomes available. Windy City BMW: - 4/24 - Car Control Clinic - Hawthorne...
  2. intoflatlines

They say Jesus did really well for his "first time"... Auto-X'ing @ Maywood Park

They say Jesus did really well for his "first time"... Auto-X'ing @ Maywood Park PLEASE TRY TO KEEP ALL POSTS IN THIS THREAD RELATED TO AUTOCROSS IN SOME WAY, THANKS! :thumbsup: A couple of us are members of the local BMWCCA chapter that hosts 6 autocross events per year. Located at the Sears...
  3. intoflatlines

Official Chicagoland Autocross: Windy City BMW @ Sears Centre 9/20/14

PLEASE TRY TO KEEP ALL POSTS IN THIS THREAD RELATED TO AUTOCROSS IN SOME WAY, THANKS! :thumbsup: A couple of us are members of the local BMWCCA chapter that hosts 6 autocross events per year. Located at the Sears Centre in Hoffman Estates, Maywood Park in Maywood, and one at the Tire Rack...
  4. intoflatlines

Official Chicagoland Autocross Event: Sears Centre in Hoffman Estates 8/31/14

NEW THREAD: http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83033 PLEASE TRY TO KEEP ALL POSTS IN THIS THREAD RELATED TO AUTOCROSS IN SOME WAY, THANKS! :thumbsup: Time until Autocross (Thanks to Tuna) A couple of us are members of the local BMWCCA chapter that hosts 6 autocross events per...
  5. intoflatlines

Official Chicagoland Autocross Discussion Thread

NEW THREAD IS HERE: http://golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80381 PLEASE TRY TO KEEP ALL POSTS IN THIS THREAD RELATED TO AUTOCROSS IN SOME WAY, THANKS! :thumbsup: A couple of us are members of the local BMWCCA chapter that hosts 6 autocross events per year. Located at the Sears Centre in...
  6. intoflatlines

Golfmk6.com Dyno Day Results: Several Tunes and Mods Tested on the Same Dyno

From our 6/28/14 dyno day, we had some very interesting results. The most interesting to many were Unitronic Stage 1+ vs. APR Stage 2 vs. APR Stage 1. PINK = APR Stage 1, Carbonio intake 219whp/231wtq GREEN = APR Stage 2, Carbonio intake, Godspeed catless DP 223.5whp/255.2wtq BLACK = Unitronic...
  7. intoflatlines

F40

Original thread: http://www.zpost.com/forums/showthread.php?t=821050
  8. intoflatlines

For Sale - MKVI GTI Parts

I parted out and sold my GTI. Here's some stuff for sale locally. Prices are OBO. Exterior: OEM Volkswagen steelie center caps, wheel locks GMG tow hook front license plate mount with offset bracket adapter (needs to have JB weld removed since it might not align correctly with the threads on...
  9. intoflatlines

intoflatlines' BMW Z4 M Roadster

Not Golf (or VAG) related, but I made a lot of friends on this board, so I'm sticking around :thumbup: 2006 BMW Z4 M Roadster (E85) - Silbergrau with Imolarot leather - premium package w/nav Done: - Custom axleback exhaust - E46 M ZHP shift knob - LeatherZ center console armrest - Apex ARC-8...
  10. intoflatlines

For Sale - 2011 GTI - Autobahn/loaded

I am selling my GTI. More pics will be posted tonight. 2011 VW GTI: 2dr Autobahn package CCTA ~24,960 miles 1 owner Garage kept at home and work. Amazing condition. Never crashed, taken to the drag strip, etc. Ask anyone that knows me (Chicagoland people) about how anal/OCD I am with...
  11. intoflatlines

FS - 2011 GTI Autobahn 2dr - Stage 2

FS - PART OUT, IL LOCALS PREFERRED - 2011 GTI Autobahn 2dr - parted out or modded I am selling my GTI. I only have 1 picture from when it was stock, but I will add some more this weekend. 2011 VW GTI: 2dr Autobahn package CCTA ~24,900 miles 1 owner Garage kept at home and work. Amazing...
  12. intoflatlines

New clutch intalled..

Just got my South Bend stage 2 daily silent (latest revision) clutch kit installed.. I've got less than 50 miles on the clutch so far and I've noticed some things: - clutch pedal is much harder to fully depress compared to stock. All descriptions of this clutch online make it seem like pedal...
  13. intoflatlines

New clutch - throw out bearing question

I am getting my South Bend Stg 2 daily/silent clutch kit installed this week. Included in the box is a new throwout bearing. The label says "LUK/OE RELEASE BEARING" with a part number of 0A5141671F. I called South Bend to get more info about this, and I was told that it's actually an OEM spec...
  14. intoflatlines

Streaking on the inside surface of windows

When I roll down my windows after my car has been recently washed, there are very noticeable streaks on the inside surface after I roll them back up. The streaks are vertical, and pretty much continuous all the way from the bottom to the top, so it seems like the inside is rubbing against some...
  15. intoflatlines

Help! How to remove pinstriping?

My 2011 GTI came from the dealer with pinstripes already on. To be completely honest, I didn't even notice the pinstripes when I took delivery. After realizing that they're there, not OEM, and that they're ugly, I really hate them. Everywhere I read, people say that if you can feel an edge to...
  16. intoflatlines

FS: BNIB South Bend Stage 2 Daily Silent clutch kit

SALE ON HOLD Selling a brand new in box South Bend stage 2 daily silent clutch kit. I bought it a month or so ago in anticipation for eventually replacing my slightly slipping clutch on my GTI, however, my clutch is not slipping too bad and I could use the $$ for more important things right...
  17. intoflatlines

quick request

I can't do it right now since I'm at work, so can someone please measure the height of their windshield in the middle (or highest point)? Not looking for the actual height of the windshield from the ground, I'm looking for the height of the actual windshield (dimensions) +1000 internets to...
  18. intoflatlines

Toolbag selling shady cars

http://www.audizine.com/forum/showthread.php/488819-love-craigslist-%29 Found this on Audizine, it's worth a quick read :)
  19. intoflatlines

WTB: Ross-Tech HEX-USB+CAN cable

Thinking of selling my Micro-CAN for the HEX-USB+CAN to take advantage of turbo mode sampling. Got one you're thinking of getting rid of? Let me know!
  20. intoflatlines

Stage 2 GTI vs E60 545i

GTI won.