GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Pinoymk6

for those wanting the golf r

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCfUFP4cgyw:)
  2. Pinoymk6

FS: 2011 stg 2 U.G. 4 door 6 speed GTI.

selling my ug 4 door 6 speed gti. nav, sunroof, 35% tint all around. apr stage 2 with eurojet downpipe and magnaflow catback exhaust. oem euro short shifter, 18" sparco assetto gara wheels. lowered on H&R super sport springs. also has 100oct option on tune and modshack cold air intake. super...
  3. Pinoymk6

anyone going to the berkley meet in January?

seeing if anyone here is going to the berkley meet on jan 21. probably gonna go and see some of my old audi buddies:)
  4. Pinoymk6

some pics of euro switch with parking lights and fogs

just got done installing my euroswitch to run parking lights and fogs only:w00t: sorry for the crappy pics but you guys get the idea:)
  5. Pinoymk6

Whats your occupation?

certified porsche technician at a dealer
  6. Pinoymk6

light wheels....wow!

what a difference light wheels make on our cars..wow, just wow! installed my new sparco assetto gara's on my newly staged 2 and right off the bat i feel a big difference in acceleration, turning and braking. these wheels really bring the reponsiveness and torque of my stage 2:w00t: some pics
  7. Pinoymk6

how to remove security screws on ecu

anyone have tips on how to remove the security screws that hold the metal bracket that keeps you from disconnecting the harness from the ecu itself. i want to send out my ecu but these security screws are killing me:fighting0030: die grinder?:iono:
  8. Pinoymk6

shoul i go silver or black rims for UG gti?

having a hard time deciding if i should go silver or black for united grey gti. windows are 35% tint all around and tinted front side markers. i've searched and seen pics but still can't decide:confused::confused:
  9. Pinoymk6

Who would be interested in some Rota Grids

just checking interest on rota grids 18x8.5 et 38 made for our cars. i can have them made to those specs only in one color which is black for now and will need at least 4 or more people to be willing to purchase and put down a deposit. it will take about 3 months from the day i order. Pm me for...
  10. Pinoymk6

will 19x8.5 et 32 5x112 fit on my mk6 gti?

will 19x8.5 et 32 fit on my mk6 gti without rubbing issues?
  11. Pinoymk6

will a 19x8.5 et 32 fit my 2011 gti?

will a 19x8.5 et 32 fit a mk6 gti without rubbing?
  12. Pinoymk6

anyone in 650 bay area code my drl

can anyone in 650 millbrae/burlingame are code my drl to be off with vag? let me know and we can work something out. TIA