GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. jstrau8

FS- 2011 2DR Black GTI- 26k Miles- APR Stage 2- IL/MI

Up for sale is my 2011 Black 2DR GTI Manual with 26,750 miles on the clock. Only Options for the factory are the sunroof and Touchscreen Radio. Very solid car, but my circumstances are forcing me to sell. I took a new job that offers me a free company car, which is the only reason I am selling...
  2. jstrau8

FS: NIB BFI Stage 1 Torque Arm Insert $30

I have a stage 1 torque arm insert from BFI that I have never installed. Comes with everything necessary to install this. I am looking to get $30 shipped for it via PayPal. Thanks.
  3. jstrau8

FS: Forge Diverter Valve Spacer

Well I tried it out for about 3k miles, and the sound isn't quite for me. It is in perfect condition, but I can't include the extended screws because they are on my car now, so you will have to pick those up at your local hardware store on the cheap. I never lost boost with it, which is probably...
  4. jstrau8

Quick Review: APR Front and Rear Sway Bars

I took my car in today to get a few things worked on, including my leaking exhaust, and most notably to have my new APR front and rear sway bars installed. I took it in today at 9 am, and didn't get my car back until about 4, but that was because of the custom fabrication I got done on my...
  5. jstrau8

Need help putting rear view back on

Ok so I didn't know this was such a problem until I looked into it, but apparently putting the rear view back on to the ball joint lever is hard. Like I've been trying to do it for two hours hard. Anybody have any suggestions? I've read every thread on google about the subject and I just can't...
  6. jstrau8

Need help finding Cool and different car accessories

Hey guys, I need help coming up with a list of some unique car accessories, ones that the average person wouldn't think of but would definitely use. I'm doing this for my internship and am kind of stuck lol. So let's hear what you guys can think of.
  7. jstrau8

Samsung Slate Series 7 w/ Windows 8

Posting can be found here http://longisland.craigslist.org/sys/3233943600.html Asking $1000 paypaled or local pickup in LI
  8. jstrau8

Saw a GTD in Metro Detroit

Sorry for the crappy pics. Was driving on 75 S, it's a vibrant green so it caught my eye. Can't really tell that though in the pics, or anything for that matter. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. jstrau8

Steve- Modshack

I confirmed an order from Steve from Modshack on one of his intakes. He told me that he had to start working on it that day, and that it would be done on Thursday. After deciding what color I wanted (ended up going for a bright red), I simply sent a PayPal payment and that was that. On Thursday...
  10. jstrau8

Neuspeed intake question

Will this intake work for my engine or do I need the one with the air pump thing? http://www.mjmautohaus.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=2_6_22272_22395_22396_22403&info=Neuspeed_65.10.91R_Cold_Air_Intake_P-Flo_Red_-_Without_Air_Pump&products_id=3487
  11. jstrau8

FS FEELER APR Carbonio Stage 1 & 2

I also have a FT thread on this but I realized I'd be willing to sell this straight up, so sorry about that. Anyway, I have an APR Carbonio intake Stage 1 &2 that have seen about 3k Miles. I am only selling to try something else, it works perfectly. The stage 2 price has a bit of a tint to the...
  12. jstrau8

FT Feeler- APR carbonio stage 1&2 for other intake

So I've had this intake for about 3k miles and I wanna try something else just for fun, also to see what other intakes sound like. Hit me up with an offer, most intakes will take a bit of cash on your end (maybe you will just have to pay for all the shipping) but it depends on what you have. Let...
  13. jstrau8

FS Rial Salerno 17x8 5x120 w/ Blizzaks

I am selling my fathers wheels for him, which are Rial Salernos in 17x8 ET20 5x120 bolt pattern with 225/50R17 Bridgestone Blizzak WS60's. I realize that the bolt pattern is not going to work on our car, but they sell adapters for them to make it fit. Blizzaks are probably the best stud less...
  14. jstrau8

Vag Com in Greater Detroit?

Anybody in Metro Detroit have Vag Com? I'll buy you your favorite six pack and be your best friend ($1000 value). Thanks.
  15. jstrau8

Collection of rookie sports cards

I have an array of highly collectible cards from baseball, football, and one hockey, all of which are psa graded, mostly 8's and 9's. This entire collection could sell for about $950 in today's market, parted out, but I need the money, so my loss is your gain. I have: 1989 Upper Deck Ken Griffey...
  16. jstrau8

Best shift knobs?

I know this is subjective, but what are you guys' favorite shift knobs for these cars? I'm looking for something heavy, but really nice looking. Everything I've found so far looks pretty normal and not unique. Thanks guys
  17. jstrau8

Installed: Forge Quick Shifter

Hey guys I know there have been a bunch of reviews and threads on this short shifter, but I just wanted to give my 2 cents, as I have the opinion of the minority in my short time with my new shifter. I installed the front to back kit (saving the side to side one for when I have money), I did it...
  18. jstrau8

Security system on a gti?

Has anybody installed an aftermarket security system such as a viper? I tried getting one installed at movin on in Long Island and the guy said he wouldn't do it on any vw because they are too hard to work on (the steering column with all of the wires). Anybody have any experience?
  19. jstrau8

FS/FT Beats by Dre Pro- $300

FS/FT Beats by Dre Pro- $250 PRICE DROP Ok so about a month ago I picked up a pair of Beats by Dre Pro's, in brushed aluminum and black. They are $400 headphones, and in my opinion the sound is pretty incredible. I've only used them for about 3 hours, and never taken them out of my room, so...
  20. jstrau8

SHould have bought a Short throw shifter, got a tattoo instead

So i told myself that i was gonna save up for a short throw but i talked myself into another tattoo instead. My artist did an awesome job on it, the shading is amazing, one of the best medium sized black/grey/white pieces ive seen (yes im biased). Let me know what you guys think, and if youre in...